Near miss on a9 log lorry

What this driver was thinking I don’t know?
youtu.be/vOBFvl8GWYI

Ground Hog day?

seems to happen regular at that junction

Well what a complete and utter ■■■■■
I hope you pass this on to his company and the police as he could of quite easily killed you.

Ex Sandy Kydd motor ?

He made a very bad error, it happens…

Listening to the same sheet had to adjust radio :unamused:

BBC:

Man reported over lorry ‘near-miss’ at Tomich Junction

A man has been reported to the procurator fiscal after a video was posted on the internet allegedly showing a “near miss” on the A9.

Police Scotland investigated footage on YouTube showing a lorry pulling out of the Tomich Junction near Invergordon and car swerving to avoid it.

A 43-year-old man has been reported to the fiscal for road traffic offences.

The incident was reported to have happened on Monday.

Not again, people dont read the past posts on this site anymore 'cos I started the one on the 26th February and there are 5 or 6 pages of ‘‘drivers’’ (loosely termed) giving reasons to excuse his actions and even one person explaining centimetre by centimetre just what is allegedly (■■■■ all) wrong with the junction approaches …

raymundo:
Not again, people dont read the past posts on this site anymore 'cos I started the one on the 26th February and there are 5 or 6 pages of ‘‘drivers’’ (loosely termed) giving reasons to excuse his actions and even one person explaining centimetre by centimetre just what is allegedly ([zb] all) wrong with the junction approaches …

Calm down dear, it’s just a post :smiley: :smiley:

In a fair world the dashcam squealer should also get fined for snow on the roof of their vehicle.

Not that im trying to defend the trucker in any way but anyone posting dashcam footage should make sure their own house is in order first.
A society that takes to policing itself we will see a break down in trust of our fellow citizens leading to anarchy…and stuff.

Dipper_Dave:
In a fair world the dashcam squealer should also get fined for snow on the roof of their vehicle.

Not that im trying to defend the trucker in any way but anyone posting dashcam footage should make sure their own house is in order first.

+1

dashcam touts are fast becoming linked in a similar way for attitude to cyclists…it dosent matter whos right or wrong…there just getting despised as they appear to be classed as fannies. the sight of some tree hugging whale kissers lycra clad bum,or stupid helmet wobbling about in front of me just makes me wish to be exempt from the law for 2 mins and have them renamed as kadunks,cos that’s the noise you would hear as you batted them out of the way when their holding you back.the dashcam warriors have the same effect,as they reek of the classic armchair Viking attitude.( driving in russia etc vids on utube being exempt of course as the carnage there is just world class) or is it just me that thinks that again?

Blind spot, just for a slit second, …it happens…

dieseldog999:
Kissers lycra clad bum,or stupid helmet wobbling about in front of me just makes me wish

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

Please complete in your own words …

Victa1:
What this driver was thinking I don’t know?
youtu.be/vOBFvl8GWYI

“If I hurry, I can get one more load in.” ?