Near Leicester

I have a copy of the 2005 AA truckstop guide. It lists the six hills cafe at Thrussington but the number is wrong. Does this still exist and do you think it will bealright to park there. I have a conference at Leicester Uni. on friday and need to be at the Uni by about 8 am. If this is not sutable does anyone know where I can park overnight in our 23 ft motorhome near the east side of Leicester.
Thanks

Drive around the back of TESCO 24 hour store (toilets all night :slight_smile: ) at Beaumont Leys off Bennion Road and you will find the recycle banks where many truckers have parked up overnight in the ‘lay-by’
It just off the A563 outer ring road

The Six Hills cafe is still there and working. It’s my dad’s missus’ place. Food is good and very reasonabley priced. Don’t think there’s showers though■■? :confused:

Parking can be a bit tricky depending on how well everyone else parks first. Not a great deal of room but worth stopping at. tell them Dave’s son sent ya!

Rusty Nail:
The Six Hills cafe is still there and working. It’s my dad’s missus’ place. Food is good and very reasonabley priced. Don’t think there’s showers though■■? :confused:

Parking can be a bit tricky depending on how well everyone else parks first. Not a great deal of room but worth stopping at. tell them Dave’s son sent ya!

Any idea what the parking fee is?