NE work?

Hi, I’m Steve, first post. Located between Sunderland and Durham in Hetton.

Currently LTD company status working through agencys… spend most of my time at home twiddling me thumbs…

Could be me limiting meself to night trunking but hey ho…

Any advise on what to do with meself to get maybe a full week or whatever in?

A said, no supermarkets or multi drop for me… nobody wanted to know when I was at the Coop and ended up with a hernia so I’m looking after meself now.

Cheers,
Steve

Welcome to TNUK.

The answer to your question is be more flexible.

Maybe look for different sort of job. What was wrong with coop?

My advice would be to get off your backside & do something about it, rather than waiting for someone on here to throw you a bone. One thing i do know, nobody will come knocking at your door offering you a plum job.

Sounds like your just a lazy bassa tbh :laughing:

Which agency you on as there are quite a few out there

There are also jobs out there you just have to look

animal:
Which agency you on as there are quite a few out there

There are also jobs out there you just have to look

Using Best, Direct and Velocity…

Could try Manpower, a bit more ‘reliable’ for driving work…

But, DO NOT! work for Jewsons through them as a ‘satellite’ driver. Being sent to various depots within 30 miles of your ‘home depot*’.

£8hr for 40 hours, But you will work a lot more than 40 and only be paid for 40! :imp:

*You go to your home depot to find out you’re needed at another miles away, (you didn’t receive 'the phone call. :unamused: )

Goldfinger:

But, DO NOT! work for Jewsons through them as a ‘satellite’ driver. Being sent to various depots within 30 miles of your ‘home depot*’.

£8hr for 40 hours, But you will work a lot more than 40 and only be paid for 40! :imp:

*You go to your home depot to find out you’re needed at another miles away, (you didn’t receive 'the phone call. :unamused: )

I tried Manpower last week but they dont use self employed. Disappointing cause they supply TNT thats at the bottom of my road :cry: :cry:

118steve:

Goldfinger:

I tried Manpower last week but they dont use self employed. Disappointing cause they supply TNT thats at the bottom of my road :cry: :cry:

go to TNT direct then :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

try DDR at seaham,accept ltd co. 01915161042

barryprocter:
try DDR at seaham,accept ltd co. 01915161042

Speak to Sarah as also know as Redline Spectrum 8 Seaham

They do quite a bit for Fowler Welch as well as a few others