Naylors transport from barnsley

hi does anyone remember or have any photos of naylors transport from ossett and shafton, I worked for them in the mid 1990s they ran smart scania113s pulling fridges all over the uk and europe good kit and good team of lads did a lot of work for birds eye walls out of grimsby and gloucester and sd mathews at ossett.I think keith & janet called it a day around 1999 a couple of years after i left would be good to see some of the old trucks again thanks darren.

:smiley: found this site after searching google for anything to do with naylors transport as i also worked there when they wer at shafton prob around the late 90’s

enjoyed every day of it & the freebies from walls came in handy for the kids LOL

BUT i hated the way she paid us a % of what the truck earned, some weeks id be away all week & had a crap wage to take home & when questioned her about it she use to say the jobs id done had been poor rates, so to be honest my time there was cut short due to this as how the hell was i suppose to know what it had made for that week… it was a poor way of doing it for me…

anyhow ive dug out a couple of pics that was taken at the time i do have loads more but will have to search them out.

BTW, thats the wife sat in it not me LOL

from the front.

Hello there, these are all i have, my uncle took them many years ago. bit before the 2 series Scanias, this looks brand new. This was taken in the car park of Staincross Hotel? heading out of Barnsley just after the junction to Carlton and the industrial estate.
Hope this is helpful for you
James Dean