navman icn 610

Does anyone know this modle of sat nav as i can’t find out anything about it on the web.

I have had one since 2004 when they first came out. Got me around Milano fine. Very good but a little dated now. You can no longer get map updates for them.
A better option would be the 720 with navpix speed camera sites and updates still available. You can get them on Ebay for around £70 + postage.

I’ve had one since 2004 when they first came out. Got me around Milano fine. Very good but a little dated now. You can no longer get map updates for them.
A better option would be the 720 with navpix speed camera sites and updates still available. You can get them on Ebay for around £70 + postage.

I’ve had one since 2004 when they first came out. Got me around Milano fine.

Very good but a little dated now. You can no longer get map updates for them.

A better option would be the 720 with navpix speed camera sites and updates still available. You can get them on Ebay for around £70 plus postage.

I’ve had one since 2004 when they first came out. Got me around Milano fine.

Very good but a little dated now. You can no longer get map updates for them.

A better option would be the 720 with navpix speed camera sites and updates still available. You can get them on Ebay for around £70 plus postage.

I’ve had one since 2004 when they first came out. Got me around major cities UK and europe.
Very good but a little dated now. You can no longer get map updates for them. They don’t work with windows vista either.
A better option would be the 720 you can get them on ebay for around £70 plus postage