Naughty lorry drivers!

myroadrage.co.uk/dangerous-d … p?make=HGV

I hope no-one on here is listed :wink: :laughing:

A good excuse to have a rant maybe… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What exactly is the point of posting registrations :confused: For every good driver , there is a bad driver - this website just seems like a pointless exercise that achieves nothing :confused:

You only get one side of a story , ‘‘oh a big bad lorry driver cut me up on a roundabout today’’

while you don’t hear the lorry drivers side ‘’ oh a car driver was flying round a roundabout today while i was entering the roundabout dragging 44 ton behind me and he nearly went into the side of me ‘’

have you ever heard the phrase anyone who goes slower than me is an idiot and anyone who goes faster than me is a lunatic - some people see what they want to see - while they are perfect. :smiley:

and these people are of course qualified and experienced enough to report on our driving :unamused:

that 40 limit on the motorway, red circle or amber lights? i reckon it was probably advisory, not mandatory

Some people have sad lifes, this is the way this country is going grassing up on other people,yet another big brother situation.
I will admit to reporting a driver to his employer once only due to the fact that he sent me into the roadworks barrier on M25 and damaging my offside as he clipped the cab and then failing to stop.managed to get the company name who then tracked him down.Even then it was sorted in house no old bill involved.
we all make last minute judgements sometimes and most offenders are car drivers.
like going across 3 lanes to exit the motorways seems to be a common occurance nowadays

Which Mentaly Deficent idiot and may i say also reprebrate thought this
UP, its a load of effluance which should be banned nameing and shameing
without giveing the person or persons the chance to prove it is false or true

merc0447:
You only get one side of a story , ‘‘oh a big bad lorry driver cut me up on a roundabout today’’

while you don’t hear the lorry drivers side ‘’ oh a car driver was flying round a roundabout today while i was entering the roundabout dragging 44 ton behind me and he nearly went into the side of me ‘’

Thats my point in the post WHY. Its always the lorry drivers fault and the car drivers blame them and they are only qulified to drive a car.

I couldn’t resist having a look at the link - only 2 “HGV” incidents for 2009 - our driving must be getting better! :blush: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

The absolute classic is this report, however:

Registration Number: unknown

• original report by Art J, updated on 09/12/2008
    HGV Unknown, maroon driven by female
    Seen at 02:15pm on 24-Feb-2007 on Soresby Street Chesterfield Derbyshire
    I had a rather nasty foot operation in Feb 2007 and was driving and walking properly for the first time about 4 weeks afterwards. I had just been to the bank and was walking up the hill on the pavement when round the corner zoomed this grossly obese woman on a Motorbility scooter, and guess what? She ran over my bad foot and I needed a second operation which cost me another 4 weeks off work, and as a self employed guy nobody paid me for the enforced holiday. Some Q’s: Why are people like this more often than not really fat and heavy? Why don’t they need to have proper licences and insurance?

Er, how did a report about a pedestrian being run over by a scooter end up in the HGV section? :unamused:

And the poster sees fit to edit the post 18 months after the event - it’s obviously very much still on his mind - and foot! :laughing:

I can’t see that an overweight lady can be classed as “Heavy Goods” (how rude!) but then, what do I know. I’m only a lowly trucker :wink:

The idea of a licence and insurance for a scooter is entertaining - discuss!

Thanks for the thread, Rog. We could do with some light relief! :smiley:

Think i might post on that later about all the numpty car drivers i have so far today lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does this mean we can getaround the numberplate rule. Just post on the other site and include a link on here.

LASHHGV:
Does this mean we can get around the numberplate rule. Just post on the other site and include a link on here.

OOOPS :blush: - I did not consider that when I posted it…

:open_mouth: :blush: :smiley:

I’m as of now making it my ambition to appear on that site!

switchlogic:

Give me your reg number switchlogic and i will post a load of one sided ■■■■■■■■ about your dangerous driving on the site…should fit in nicely with all the other posts

Car : All the time, every day, every year.
I was following a line of traffic in my 44 tonne artic, when the keep left arrows started in the outside lane of the dual carriageway. I was following at a safe distance behind the traffic but 4 cars still felt it necessary to overtake me at speed and then slam on the brakes because there was nowhere to go !

I was trying to get around a mini-roundabout, when some clever ■■■■ tried to use the roundabout to overtake me. Of course, being 18m long I can’t follow the white lines all the way through the roundabout, so he had to slam his brakes on to avoid crashing into the side of my trailer.

I was driving at a safe distance behind the traffic when we approached a 30 mph limit. I was slowing down at a reasonable rate and would have been doing 30mph before the sign, but the car in front decided to slam their brakes on at the last minute and slow down to 20mph. Consequently I ended up closer than I would like. Then I realise that the driver is not watching where they’re going but looking at me in their side mirror and making rude gestures. The traffic in front of them has long since moved on …

etc
etc
etc

Great link ROG. What a weird site.

Do these people have no life? If they’ve had that near a miss, how do they have the time to take registration numbers, colours of vehicles AND driver description. When I’m in the car, I can’t give a description of most truck drivers…cos they’re about 8 feet higher than where I’m sitting and I can’t see em’ (and often have the curtains half drawn across the sidewindows!)! Typical Britain, bleating into cyberspace in the hope that someone will see their unsubstantiated rantings and do something about it - what exactly is anyones guess? :unamused:

Love the post about the fattie on the disability scooter, very funny. :laughing: :laughing:

A nasty person who does not like juggernoughts thundering thruogh their village could just pick a reg number and say anything,I mean if oe did not like the boss one could say one whitnesed him or her going through a red light there could be no end to it

Mighty upset,
my number plate is not on there, cant be leaving lane changes late enough.
reminds me of school report ‘must try harder’

switchlogic:

fpmsl :grimacing:

yorkshireborn:
Mighty upset,

i’m gutted i’m not on there :exclamation: :frowning: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i must start driving like a tipper driver…guarenteed place on the wall of fame then… :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

*cast’s out baited line and waits for a bite :grimacing: :grimacing: *

yorkshireborn:
Mighty upset,

I’m not in there either :smiling_imp: