nat rothschild

Just wondering if anyone has this developing story on their radar at the moment re the scion of the worlds biggest criminal dynasty apparently failing to deliver the economic goods for the house of rothschild dynasty in spectacular fashion.None of the conspiracy sites seem to have an angle on this situation at the moment?

I understand he’s upset the powerful phillipine mining consortium with his serpentine movings and shakings and these people claim to be fervent enemies of the rothschilds.Some interesting comments on the daily mail website of slightly predictable nature but nothing tangible as far as i can see.

I guess as they practically own the planet they can filter anything through their media mechanisms but it does’nt add up that still need to sully themselves with the mechanics off gobbling up every business venture and resource the planet has to offer and yet appear to be down on a deal that should be like a pea shelling excersise for these spawns of satan.Any thoughts?

manalishi:
Any thoughts?

No

manalishi:
Any thoughts?

Yes I have lots of thoughts. But, seeing as I haven’t a clue what you’re banging on about, none of them relate to your post.

Thank you, come again!

I’ve had 6 pints and still cant understand wtf he is on about…

Conspiracy theorists basically think that the Rothschilds control the world, literally. Well some do, others think its shape shifting lizards and yet more think its the illuminati.

switchlogic:
Conspiracy theorists basically think that the Rothschilds control the world, literally. Well some do, others think its shape shifting lizards and yet more think its the illuminati.

Whilst others think it’s the National train spotting association in conjunction with the Thatcher dynasty in a fiendish plot to eliminate double drive tilt bodied LHVs and bring back Stephensons rocket :wink:

switchlogic:
others think its shape shifting lizards

Why do you always bring Curryfart into it? :wink:

switchlogic:

Short list below of all sorts of luminaries: Two leaders of France, one leader of Germany, one near leader of Great Britain, a Chancellor of the Exchequer in charge when Britain crashed out of the ERM, a Governor of the Bank of England, the bloke in charge of Britain’s armed forces and a few assorted others.

What have they all got in common?

René Mayer - President of France (1953)
Gerhard Schröder - Chancellor of Germany (1998—2005)
Georges Pompidou - President of France (1969—1974)
John Redwood - Challenged John Major for Prime Minstership of Great Britain
Norman Lamont - Chancellor of the Exchequer (1990—93)
Eddie George - Governor of the Bank of England (1993—2003)
Thierry Breton - French Minister of Economy, Finance and Industry (2005—2007)
Liam Byrne - Minister of State at Her Majesty’s Treasury (2008—2010)
Oliver Letwin - Minister of State for Policy
General Baron Guthrie of Craigiebank - Chief of the General Staff (1994—1997); Chief of the Defence Staff (1997—2001)

I don’t understand why people worry us plebs at the bottom of the pile won’t be suddenly better off if things change at the top.
Even if we did change things communism was t exact a success
My advice Is look after number one and if you can find a way of nicking a few quid mo income tax no vat go for it

kr79:
I don’t understand why people worry us plebs at the bottom of the pile won’t be suddenly better off if things change at the top.

Because things could actually become MUCH worse for us plebs. Our only value to them is as wealth generators. If that finishes what use are we to them?

Own Account Driver:

They are all men? OH MY GOD, have I stumbled on a vast conspiracy where men rule the world?! WE’RE DOOMED!

switchlogic:

Own Account Driver:

They are all men? OH MY GOD, have I stumbled on a vast conspiracy where men rule the world?! WE’RE DOOMED!

They’ve probably got not all being lizards in common too but they also all worked for the same bank and I’II give you a clue it wasn’t the Bradford and Bingley. Which suggests there’s something a little less democratic with ‘democracy’ than it would first appear. Easy to spot though as if we lived in a true democracy a dancing dog would have probably been in charge for the last few years.