Nasty accident on the M5 today

I was northbound on the M5 this morning, I saw two artics really smashed up over on the southbound carriageway just south of J13. I was sure someone must have perished in it but I’m sure I heared on the radio, there were no injuries. I hope that was right but someone must have been watching over those drivers if that was the case, does anyone know?

BB

I think they were ok, looking at the artic that hit the back most of it was passenger side. I have a pic, when we were crawling as I was talking to dogthehunter about it, but won’t post it if there was anybody seriously hurt…
As for the downtons trailer, that was a mess too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was it a downtons unit aswell?

I saw one, very flat looking piece of metal in the road, looked like something was well crushed.

I just saw the topline, well what was left, on the back of a wrecker, and the downtons trailer was being unloaded ant the roadside, not much of the back of it left tho…

Beetie:
I think they were ok, looking at the artic that hit the back most of it was passenger side. I have a pic, when we were crawling as I was talking to dogthehunter about it, but won’t post it if there was anybody seriously hurt…
As for the downtons trailer, that was a mess too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s good to see they’re OK, we were so convinced someone must have been seriously hurt at best. They must have had someone watching over them that morning. Those working with the emergency services did a good job, we came back down after it had all been cleared away & the only evidence of the wreck was a dusting of sand over what must have spilt from the trucks.

BB