NAS recruitment livingston

Hi guys,

Yesterday I went into the nas office in livingston I done all the test they gave me and passed iv registered with them just to get some weekend work doing class 1 or class 2 to get my experience up before I leave the army so I’m just wanting to know am I likely to get some phone calls for shifts for the weekend or will I just be put on file and forgotten about? And what kind of company’s will I be working for?

I just want to get started now and get on the road fed up wasting my life in the army.

Your best bet is to register with every agency you can, this is more likely to find you work than only being registered with one.

I believe that most of their work is on the M8 corridor so they should be quite busy,I spoke to them once but I live too far away from there.

I was with this agency last year,as a new class 1 driver I was looking to get as much experience as possible.They gave me a bit of work mostly with boots in coatbridge.But they use and abuse you,phone calls at all times in the early hours of the morning.You get all the shifts no one else wants,in the end I got sick of it and moved to Jark.But it gets your foot in the door,and you can start to tell other employers you are driving.

Me and scanny 77 both worked for them aswell. used to work in tesco alot for them before it all went ■■■■ up, was good while it lasted but there is times you do get forgotten about aswell.