Nanna Love:50 shades of granny

Erm…any thoughts? (Im sure Dipper Dave will have lol)

Channel 4 tonight 10 pm!!!

Sorry…channel 5.

Oh dear.

No thanks. Not while im boning a nimble … sorry. To much information.

There were some right Coffin Dodgers on there :open_mouth:

eagerbeaver:

Im a little concerned Im getting a reputation as the resident perv.

Anyway I haven’t had chance to view the programme but will watch it with discretion later when I have a spare hour and a spare sock.

My experience with the more mature lady is obviously limited but the cliche ‘many a good tune is played on an old fiddle’ comes to mind. I find what they lose in moistness they gain in tightness, particularly if the old dear has kept her pelvic exercises up to date.
Not to mention the mature woman has loads of skills to impart on the younger novice, in a been there, done that, worn the tea cosy type way.

Dipper_Dave:

eagerbeaver:

Im a little concerned Im getting a reputation as the resident perv.

Anyway I haven’t had chance to view the programme but will watch it with discretion later when I have a spare hour and a spare sock.

My experience with the more mature lady is obviously limited but the cliche ‘many a good tune is played on an old fiddle’ comes to mind. I find what they lose in moistness they gain in tightness, particularly if the old dear has kept her pelvic exercises up to date.
Not to mention the mature woman has loads of skills to impart on the younger novice, in a been there, done that, worn the tea cosy type way.

The reputation may be justified. :laughing: :laughing:

And this is posted in The UK Professional Drivers Forum because? Surely Bully’s is the place.

Have you ever tried to open a toasted cheese sandwich?

Happy dinner time :slight_smile:

Honked:
Have you ever tried to open a toasted cheese sandwich?

Happy dinner time :slight_smile:

I love toasted cheese sandwiches, but I love them even more with a bit of fish and corned beef in there! Deeeeeelightful!

Héraultais:
And this is posted in The UK Professional Drivers Forum because? Surely Bully’s is the place.

The distinction between the Pro forum and Bully`s is clearly a “grey” area. :grimacing:

■■■■■■■:

Héraultais:

The distinction between the Pro forum and Bully`s is clearly a “grey” area. :grimacing:

:laughing:

It’s been moved now :sunglasses: