Naming and Applauding!

Well it’s been a stressful week, not least for me but my instructor!!!

Monday saw me pass my CPC Mod 4 with 100%

Today saw me pass my Cat C licence with only 6 minors (all my own fault!!!)

I am a exceptionally nervous guy, to the point of nearly throwing up in the waiting room and then nearly crying (truck drivers dont cry do they■■?) when i passed!!!

Id just like to publically say thankyou to everyone at Peter Smythe Transport Training and all the instructors and examiners!!! First Id like to thank Chris (Both of them actually) Both Petes and Roy!!! You all deserve every penny you get and i mean that sincerely!!! (Sorry if i havent mentioned anybody else by Name)

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!

If your in any doubt of anyone in the east midlands who can cope with the most nervous of people, these guys are the best of the best!!!

Kind regards!!

Jamie B

Well done Pal.

Peter has a top class setup in Mansfield :smiley:

Noworries:
Well done Pal.

Peter has a top class setup in Mansfield :smiley:

By all accounts its a good place to learn… Well done though , when is the C + E ?

Has anyone placed any feedback on Pete’ s “free” dcpc courses that he gave away, as I bet they were of value to less experienced lads (or lasses).

:smiley: :smiley:

weldone midnight, Congrates Go for C + E As well as you are fresh if you got budget available.

Jamie B, a BIG well done to you on passing MOD 4 and especially your cat C test.

:smiley:

Big congrats Jamie B, you must be chuffed I was like a big kid when I passed mine 8 years ago and am still loving it(most days). Well done for showing some gratitude to your trainer too, there paid to make you pass but it seems to many these days want your money more than they want to help you, from what I gather on here there isn’t many better qualified than Pete smythe. Good luck In your future lgv driving job, enjoy it and have fun. :slight_smile:

Congrats matey , and yes truck drivers cry , Peter can vouch for that after mopping up after me :laughing: :laughing:

well done on the pass and 6 minors is pretty good so dont put yourself down :wink:

Thanks for the replys, everyone, its still sinking in, keep having to look at me certificate and then check the pass box lol!!!

Just catching up having been away for a few days. Congratulations on the passes and thanks for the kind comments. Glad to hear all your bodily functions are in good working order!

Happy trucking. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Has anyone placed any feedback on Pete’ s “free” dcpc courses that he gave away

The places are for Sat 31st so it’s a bit too soon. Not sure about the inverted commas around “free”. Those two places were given 100% free. Perhaps I’m being hyper-sensitive!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulation, now get outta my way you slow moving b*d

Only joking fella, seriously well done a big achievement over coming the nerves and getting a pass.

Sincerely, good luck finding employment and with your CE

Bale Bandit:
Congratulation, now get outta my way you slow moving b*d

Only joking fella, seriously well done a big achievement over coming the nerves and getting a pass.

Sincerely, good luck finding employment and with your CE

Lol , funny you should say…

Place where I’ve been working doing refrigerated courier work on vans has 7.5 toners, got a phone call from the big gaffer yesterday congratulating me then he asked me to come in and do a run, took a little daf lf 45 upto pontefract, down to Bracknell then back to Nottingham. Was chugging along a dual carriageway and had many a artic fly past me lol!!