Name plates?

Where is the best place to get a custom name plate made?
Cheers!

ebay?

EBAY, got mine for approx 7quid.
Just type in show plates.

Halfords will make a comedy plate like little legs.Kin Ale.Grandad.Rock steady in a quarry tipper.Old ■■■■.

My showplates.com.

Try custom plates on the net did mine for loads of different writing plus you can add character s on each side I have dastardly and muttley on mine plus a slogan underneath comes well packed too. Good firm to deal with loads of options eg emblems cartoon character s whatever you want basically and the slogan is up to you .hope this helps mate .

ril4881:
ebay?

That’s where I got mine done.

3 quid plus a couple of quid postage.

I normally rely on remembering the registration of my truck when finding it in the mornings :wink:

At a market

Dont forget the bullfighting spears and chrome ladies :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure why a cement mixer or quarry tipper has these Matador bull fighter spikes in the windscreen.Being pedantic here but could they be classed as a weapon by the boys in blue.

Suedehead:
Dont forget the bullfighting spears and chrome ladies :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Also the Peek-a-boo’s

Have your name tattooed on the inside of your forearm easier than carrying a plate around, when you forget who you are a quick glance and voila! problem solved.

Haha I may get the address on the other arm saves that embarrassing moment in the taxis!
Thanks for the sites I will have a look around.

hgvhgv:
Haha I may get the address on the other arm saves that embarrassing moment in the taxis!

If you ‘loose’ your arm they will know where to send it. :wink:

mucker85:

hgvhgv:

If you ‘loose’ your arm they will know where to send it. :wink:

Taxi for Mucker85 :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: