Name plate legality

I’ve got a name plate , only I’m too shy to put it in the window !! :blush: :blush: :blush: :frowning: :frowning:

Darb:
My Mate Told Me he got a £30 fine for every letter and because it was yellow he also had to do 50 press ups !!

Class :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Could you imagine some of the sights you’d see on the hard shoulder if you had to do 50 press ups, and before anybody says owt I’d be one of them :grimacing: :grimacing:

bonnie lass:
I’ve got a name plate , only I’m too shy to put it in the window !! :blush: :blush: :blush: :frowning: :frowning:

You should have got a blank plate. :smiley:

bazstan009:

bonnie lass:

Or turn it so it faced inwards. Win, win, you get to remember your name and nobody else can point and laugh.

bazstan009:

bonnie lass:

Now there’s a thought ! ! :confused:

the maoster:

bazstan009:

bonnie lass:

Or turn it so it faced inwards. Win, win, you get to remember your name and nobody else can point and laugh.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had vosa sit in my old lorry that had a bloody great big dash table in, name plate, sat nav, dab radio all stuck in the windscreen and they didn’t say anything at all and they really went over the lorry.

LUCKYtRUCKER:
Easy stick the plate on the sun visor :wink:

I do believe if you read a few posts up the line you will see I already sugested that :wink: