NAME AND SHAME.

Why can`t a web site be set up by drivers for drivers to name and shame transport companys that treat drivers badly and pay MUPPET MONEY :question: This has to be a better option than strikes or blockades,and would surley drive rates up where they belong, AND improve conditions :open_mouth:

Tony…
try www.Truckersmoan.co.uk !!!

Barry Tozer the owner is keen to confront injustices to drivers… and needs help/support to do so!

Do not try it here unless you can back up any claims with documentry proof… the last thing I need is to get my arse sued

A good idea, but not all poor payers are bad payers.
The lot I work for only pay £7 per hour, but we spend loads of time travelling as passenger & waiting around for the muppets in the office to get themselves sorted out, its easy money at times.
They sent four drivers from Norwich & Ipswich to Manchester last week to collect four vehicles that did not need collecting, as just one example of thier planning skill.

THINK THIS SUBJECT HAS BEEN BROCHED B4 TONY M8… ANY CHANCE OF US STARTING ONE ON HERE T NET MODS■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: LET US KNOW IF WE CAN START A SUBJECT/TOPIC ON THIS SUBJECT

Do not try it here unless you can back up any claims with documentry proof…

As posted above Terry

Why not just post the good firms hense missing off all the bad ones!!

fair play rikki… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think from what i just read [zb] needs to be on record. :confused:

And I think (from what I just read) that Rikki has asked you not to go down this road - it is his site, after all…L. :wink:

Read T & D letters page you may find another firm there :sunglasses: :laughing:

Make sure what you say is the truth like Rikki say’s otherwise it will be you who get’s sued for slander :frowning:

look at the Liable and Slander Laws-------Both author and publisher can be sued.

That is unless you can PROVE in a Court of Law what you say

do what they do in the media put ALLEGEDLY in front of what you say.

neil46:
do what they do in the media put ALLEGEDLY in front of what you say.

Alternatively, respect what Rikki has already said above, and leave this one alone!!!

(Please… :grimacing: )

so much for freedom of speech!
i thought we lived in a free country where we are allowed to express our own personal views, through verbal means or the written word, unless something is slanderous or libelous, wheres the problem?
this country is quickly becoming a nanny state, and the lunatics have taken over the asylum!
where else could a respected ex mp & tv journalist/presenter lose his job & an alleged :open_mouth: :open_mouth: muslim fundamentalist who spouts off anti western drivel each time he opens his mouth (but chooses to live in this country that he supposedly despises!) is allowed to say anything he chooses!!
the day i can afford to emigrate, i will be gone!!

paul

so much for freedom of speech

How about MY FREEDOM not to lose my house and get made bankrupt because a member puts up a post that cannot be substantiated…

You have the right to post what you want… however if it makes claims that could damage the good name/business of a company it will be removed until I am shown documentary proof of the allegations.

How about a password protected private forum that can only be seen by those who wish to post these things?.

I,m not particularly bothered about it because we all know there are some sphincters out there who want you to work for tuppence.

I could name 2 maybe 3 of the biggest hauliers in Newark alone who refuse to pay more then £6 an hour to drivers and pay £12.50 for nights out and no parking money.

Nice idea…but how do we decide who to allow access to? And how do we confirm that those people are who they say they are? And…it just goes on and on, really.

I’m afraid this is one of those situations where we’re implementing Forum Rule 14, which reads… TruckNet UK reserves the right to update these guidelines as required; it is your obligation as a registered member/user to review these guidelines from time to time.

Rikki has made a decision. It’s his site, and what he says goes. End of story.

It’s him who carries the can if it all goes badly wrong, after all. :wink:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Slipped off computer chair and fell into what can only be described as DEEP SLUMBER…