Naked Lady

Lymm Truckstop does it again

So there i was having a well deserved nap :wink: about 2ish today when all of a sudden this guy walks up with camera in hand a nice blonde girlie with a pair of high heel boots on and a long coat and whoosh before you know it she’s whipped the coat open and she’s ■■■■ naked with everything hanging out while he starts taking some pictures she the drapes herself on the front of one of mcburnies units :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

what a way to end the week :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Oh and if any of you saw a bald fella in a scanny with big wide eyes and his tongue stuck to the windscreen that would be me and yes i am a perv :blush: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

simon

are you sure it was " a camera in hand" :wink:

Don’t suppose you got a look at what type of camera he was using? :laughing:

Thought not. :wink:

Ken.

I don’t suppose you had a camera yourself?

how big was the flash :laughing:
how many seconds exposure :wink:

simon,
you said that “everything was hanging out” :open_mouth:
i dont like them like that :laughing:

Theres sure to be a reasonable explanation to this Simon,

Maybe she was there to have a face portait photograph, but was rushed into leaving the house?

Maybe she thought by leaving her bra off the weight would pull out the wrinkles from her face making her look younger? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whilst on the way to have her photo taken, maybe the driver hit a pot hole spilling her coca cola onto her skirt and briefs and she left them next to the heater in the car?

Taking her coat off might have simply been caused by the excitement of some old photographer saying he would make her famous, and she never thought about the things listed above?

Of course, you could of been dreaming as well Lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you have to use a furry glove :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If they atre planning on printing those pics in a mag they had better make sure they get McBurnies to sign a press release giving permision.

After all we would want a company with such an excellent reputation within the industry to be tarnished in any way would we :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: get in ha ha ha :laughing: :laughing:

Oh you poor thing, such stress! I suppose you needed an extra 45 minutes of rest in your cab before you could continue your work… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’ll be Television X doing another show again. Seen one before - AT A TRUCKSTOP, not on the telly.

i have to admit to liking the mothers for justice campaign a lot better than those nutters running around in batman and captain america outfits from fathers for justice.
i want a mother for justice chained to my cab, somewhere on the inside though.

:smiley: Have a look at ukexhabitionists.com or something similar. She will probably be on there by now