N111 SNT

Has anybody got any decent pics of this scania,passed me on M18 lastnight looked well in the dark but couldnt av a good butchers at it.

Is it Will’s Tcab?

no mate its their latest 6x2 3 series. heres a pic of it before the work was done on it.

dlote2009:
no mate its there latest 6x2 3 series. heres a pic of it before the work was done on it.

Ahh right :wink: I know the one. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

man-tga:

Removalboy, i do hope that you are not saying that the two trucks pictured are the same one but in different colours?

Some thief stole an axle!!! :open_mouth:

shuttlespanker:
Removalboy, i do hope that you are not saying that the two trucks pictured are the same one but in different colours?

:blush: :blush: :blush: I honestly didn’t notice that :open_mouth: :blush: I just saw the livery :unamused: :blush: :laughing:

i wish i had seen this earlier, it was round at the paintshop again in livingston where it got painted which was round the corner from where i was working but im sure man-tga has some.

found these tho

Thats the one yer, well tidy motor,i remember the one on the left been featured couple yrs ago in one of the truckmags aswell with the driver wearing a dodgy tanktop,ha ha

Just found one

Nice truck, not sure on the colour of the wheels though.

nice repaint but the blue strip on the grille spoils it in my opinion!?

the wheels are terrible, and i really am not a fan of motors with stripes on the bumpers like that… definatly could do better!!

WHATS going on with the wheels :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , trying to follow the dutch spec of wheels but got the front ones wrong a little :confused: :confused:

kindle530:
the wheels are terrible, and i really am not a fan of motors with stripes on the bumpers like that… definatly could do better!!

:grimacing: :grimacing: kindle your very judgmental today not like you mate,i hope you haven’t had a bad interior day :wink: ooh i mean bad hair do day :laughing:

globby 480:

kindle530:

:grimacing: :grimacing: kindle your very judgmental today not like you mate,i hope you haven’t had a bad interior day :wink: ooh i mean bad hair do day :laughing:

im just getting old mate, seem to be saying what i think more often!! interior is still (in my opinion anyway! :wink: )

just getting old :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: WHAT, when did you finally come to your sences :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did somebody mention my name… lol…
These where taken at the place in Houston Ind Est. Livingston… got some more but cant bloody find them …lol…

removalboy:

man-tga:

both these pics where taken again in livingston but at different times and yes … they are different trucks lol…