N U F C.

Who would have thought at beginning of season, 4th place Champions League qualifier…, best I was hoping for was top half of table.
This time 18 months or so ago it was same old doom and gloom with Fat Ashley to put up with,.this time last year we had just signed Trippier.

First time for about 20 years I’ve been happy at close season.
Only slight disappointment we finished one place below those ■■■■ lot :imp:

Anyhoo looking forward to transfer window,.building squad…(who knows who we’ll get with all the spare cash).and especially next season. :sunglasses:
Good time to be a Toon fan. :sunglasses: …gloat gloat :laughing:

Fairytale season totally unexpected, they deserve something like manager of the year or something
They will have to spend money now and increase the size of the squad, champions league who would have thought that, way ahead of themselves and they have only spent the petty cash so far

Up any running

You never know

bbc.com/sport/football/tables

Watched the game today, great start to season,.I reckon we are going to be feared by a anybody coming to play at StJames.
Tonali is looking promising .

Emre looked shocked and stunned. :smiley:

Group F: Paris St-Germain, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan, NEWCASTLE

Bummer of a draw but good night’s to be had

Eddie’s define season he has a mountain to climb he should do OK in PL

Bigtruck3:
Group F: Paris St-Germain, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan, NEWCASTLE

Bummer of a draw but good night’s to be had

Eddie’s define season he has a mountain to climb he should do OK in PL

Be nice to watch Mbeppe at St James…if there was ever any chance of getting a ticket,.and it wasnt on a school night. :unamused:

You know you’re in trouble when they call the group you are in …‘‘The Group of Death’’ :laughing:

Nah bring it on,.we need to play them sometime so why not?
They might even be fearing us. :bulb:

mmm,not looking good rob, on another forum a bournemouth fan as said eddie was crap with sub timing… long way to go… :neutral_face: :wink:

m.a.n rules:
mmm,not looking good rob, on another forum a bournemouth fan as said eddie was crap with sub timing… long way to go… :neutral_face: :wink:

Yep, another wake up call :open_mouth: think Brughton had about 70% possession in first half.
Botman was a big miss, but Brighton away was never going to be an easy game.
We deffo need to get our arses into gear , and I thought after the Aston Villa game we actually had. :unamused:

Tough start and the thrashing of villa(villa played well since then)looked promising.
Maybe abit of pressure starting to build…as expectancy creeps in.
As said…Brighton are a good side.

Still say we need another striker.
Wilson is prone to injury, he’s playing prem football,.champions league, and for England, so that leaves Isaak on his own, plus Eddie has been playing them together from time to time…only a matter of time to ge pulls a hamstring or worse,.then we have the same striker in both campaigns.

Why tf did they not try and get Ivan Toney back?
I know he’s banned for a couple of months, but he says he wants a move from Brentford, of which he was their top goalscorer last season.
No brainer missed opportunity imo.

Loathe as I am to involve myself in kissball discussions I thought this was apt. If you know, you know.

761d4fdd-b77a-4c8e-9315-074fb37c690e.jpeg

:laughing: :laughing: well and truely… :wink:

Eddie under a bit of pressure that result will buy him time
Problem is pressure from expectations from last season, expectations can ruin everything
Great result

7 pints of IPA and 8 goals later…excellent afternoon. :smiley:
Howay the lads. :sunglasses:

Rock on the TOON, A great result. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Larry.

Hard game this Wed ,.Man City in the Car,.Cari,.Carab…
Oh ■■■■ it,…League Cup. :smiley:

Then Burnley at home Saturday.

robroy:

I thought that was rather ironic as Sheffield players were wearing strip in memory of number 8 in the womens team Miss Cusack who passed away recently, then the crowd clapped at the 8 minute mark and then let 8 goals in! Maybe it was all pre-planned? :slight_smile:

Pete.

windrush:

robroy:

I thought that was rather ironic as Sheffield players were wearing strip in memory of number 8 in the womens team Miss Cusack who passed away recently, then the crowd clapped at the 8 minute mark and then let 8 goals in! Maybe it was all pre-planned? :slight_smile:

Pete.

I should have had another pint to keep the 8 theme going then eh? :laughing: