N U F C.

'kin flyin. :sunglasses:
Wembley Sunday 26 Feb 23.

Better than ā– ā– ā– . :laughing:
(Take no notice of me,.wife tucked up in bed, Iā€™m still in bar on my 9th pint in celebration. :blush: :laughing: )

Been sent it on Whats App from about 10 different people, so I may as well share it. :laughing:

Well I must say my good old earn money is on The Toon to win, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Howay The Lads and bring some long waited Silver back to St James Park, So all and sundrie can gan oot on this ā– ā– ā– ā– , :smiley: :smiley: .

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well I must say my good old earn money is on The Toon to win, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Howay The Lads and bring some long waited Silver back to St James Park, So all and sundrie can gan oot on this ā– ā– ā– ā– , :smiley: :smiley: .

Weā€™ve got 2 half decent strikers Lawrence, but both very prone to injury. :bulb:
I know we did right palming Chris Wood off to Nottm Forest, but why tf did we not replace him with some experienced and relatively cheap back up for the squad.
2 names off the top of my head Welbeck? even Sturridge? .
Both experienced players who would fit the bill ā€¦even another attacking midfielder, Maddison from Leics was mentioned for instance.

How many more games for Wilson and Isaak to stay injury free to just keep in the top 4, let alone for the Carabo final. :bulb:
Where is that young Aussie boy who played in the World Cup we got btw?

Thatā€™s my main concern now all the excitement has died down anyhoo. :neutral_face:
But Iā€™m with you on what you say. :smiley:

Had to bump up this threadā€¦first cup final since 19 ā– ā– ā– ā–  99. :open_mouth:

Last week I was confident, mixed feelings today, with the Pope thingā€¦wtf was he thinking. :open_mouth:
Bad enough if we loseā€¦but to Man U ā– ā– ā– ā–  nited. :smiling_imp:

Got Karius in goals, donā€™t know much about him except that he is famous for making an epic ā– ā– ā– ā–  up playing for Liverpool in the Champions League, so who knows.
Dubravka stands to get a winners medal who ever wins as he had a game for that lot :unamused: ā€¦hope he chucks it in crowd if we lose. :imp:

A Geordie lad on the radio whoā€™s baby girl is due today says if he has a good game heā€™s calling her Karius. :laughing:

Also Ten Haag has got those lot sorted out since Ronaldo went,.and Rashford is on fire. :neutral_face:
Still,.at least all the Man U ā€˜ā€˜home fansā€™ā€™ wonā€™t have far to travel from where they are fromā€¦Essex,.Kent,.Home Counties etcā€¦not many Mancs I reck. :laughing: . :grimacing:

Wilson and or Issak need to find their shooting boots today, and weā€™ve got Bruno back.
(Pleased we got shut of Wood btw.)
Sod it weā€™ll win 3 2. :laughing:

Got seat booked in front of big screen, looking forward to it. :sunglasses:
Howay the Ladsā€¦as Lawrence says . :sunglasses:

yep, iā€™m a toon fan today hope ye do emā€¦ but ypuā€™ve gotta contain rashford, do that and you gotta good chanceā€¦

m.a.n rules:
yep, iā€™m a toon fan today hope ye do emā€¦ but ypuā€™ve gotta contain rashford, do that and you gotta good chanceā€¦

I canā€™t believe how their manager has brought him round,ā€¦(a bit like Eddie with Joelinton and Almiron.)
He was fighting for first team a short while ago,.AND his England place, in fact I even thought that we would maybe end up buying him at that time.

Aye I reck weā€™ll do ok, weā€™re deffo up for it anyhoo.

Not a Manc in sightā€¦even one with a Cockney accent. :laughing:

youtu.be/BI0HFOL8szA

Karius was knocked out in champions league final ( no concussion rules back then ) so continued playing 1 thing he does have is experience of big games

Think it will be a close game depends who is marking Rashford & can they contain him but then we did draw 0-0 at Old Trafford just hope it is a good game & the right United win but I will be avoiding toon on Tuesday :slight_smile:

Hope we come away with no injuries as we could do without that but think we need to off load some of the players & bring in some better players to replace

Totally gutted :unamused: ā€¦but the constant flowing beer and good company softened the blows. :smiley: ā€¦Christ I even shook hands with a Man U fan after the game. :open_mouth: :laughing:
So much for my 3 2 eh? : ā€¦least I didnā€™t have a bet on. :smiley:

Looking on the positive side (being the eternal optimist :smiley: )
Weā€™re top 5 in the Prem league,.weā€™ve just played in a final, weā€™ve got losdsamoney,.and we ainā€™t fighting relegation anymore under Mike ā– ā– ā– ā–  Ashleyā€¦Weā€™re on the up,whatā€™s not to like. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Well I hope you donā€™t go back to wembley soon rob , you nigh on cleared out greggs wetherby yesterday , is there really any need for carrier bags of cakes / sausage rolls / sausage / bacon , omelette rolls etc for a 3 / 4 hr journey from wetherby - wembley , itā€™s not as though 99% of your fan base looked like they needed a good meal inside of them , I was just waiting for one to ask if the coffees were free !!

dozy:
Well I hope you donā€™t go back to wembley soon rob , you nigh on cleared out greggs wetherby yesterday , is there really any need for carrier bags of cakes / sausage rolls / sausage / bacon , omelette rolls etc for a 3 / 4 hr journey from wetherby - wembley , itā€™s not as though 99% of your fan base looked like they needed a good meal inside of them , I was just waiting for one to ask if the coffees were free !!

:laughing: :laughing:

Bump.
Got to say,ā€¦ 3rd in the Premier League,.13 goals in 3 games :open_mouth:
Weā€™re flyin man. :sunglasses:

And if we finish above Man ā– ā– ā– ā–  U ,. :imp: ā€¦
As the great KK said, 'ā€˜Iā€™d love it if we beat THEM, love itā€™ :smiley:

robroy:
Bump.
Got to say,ā€¦ 3rd in the Premier League,.13 goals in 3 games :open_mouth:
Weā€™re flyin man. :sunglasses:

And if we finish above Man [zb] U ,. :imp: ā€¦
As the great KK said, 'ā€˜Iā€™d love it if we beat THEM, love itā€™ :smiley:

Me Too, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,

Of course
But if we Finnish 4th that will be fine

robroy:

dozy:

:laughing: :laughing:

Were these the culprits Dozy. :confused:

It looks like the fat lady has already started singing, about Lionel Messi selling the pies. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRgDyO-B4V4

Big day today if you are a Toon fan.
If we win Leicester we are back to being a Champions League club :sunglasses: ā€¦first time for 20 years.

My last game, gonna miss the Chelsea game next Sunday, gave the wife a good thrashing (not really btw :smiley: ) for not checking the game schedules before she booked a flight outā€¦thought I had her better trained than that. :smiling_imp: :smiley: )

Bus ride into town, meal with the wife,.then seat in front of the big screen in Spoons. :sunglasses:
I love these long weekends off away from the job. :smiley: ā€¦highly recommend it.

Think we only need a draw from next 2 games

animal:

Yeh but if we draw today,Iā€™m gonna miss the next game wondering what the result is to I landā€¦could not stand the suspense or worse the disappointment :laughing:

Aye I know, I take it far too bloody seriously,.canā€™t help it. :blush: :smiley:

robroy:

animal:

Yeh but if we draw today,Iā€™m gonna miss the next game wondering what the result is to I landā€¦could not stand the suspense or worse the disappointment :laughing:

Aye I know, I take it far too bloody seriously,.canā€™t help it. :blush: :smiley:

Depending on the airline, the internet is available on board, AT A PRICE!!!

Tyneside

tyneside:

robroy:

animal:

Depending on the airline, the internet is available on board, AT A PRICE!!!

Tyneside

Not with Jet2 it ainā€™t :unamused: ā€¦FIRST thing I checked. :smiley: ā€¦which is a bit sad. :blush: :smiley: