N Irving Transport

Was told about 3 weeks ago now at work they were no more. Nolans deliver to us what they used to and I’ve not seen a big blue wagon on the roads here since I heard. Shame. Surprised I not seen anything on here I thought they were a biggish concern?

london-gazette.co.uk/issues/ … l=N+Irving

What a pity, some real nice wagons and top blokes there

I posted the day after they went under but the post was removed due to not being able to prove it. This was despite the fact our company was in their yard removing trailers on behalf of the owners and one of their drivers telling my friend that they were finished that morning, whilst he was at ASDA tipping. Their yard was vitually stripped bare by close of play on the Thursday.

Anyway, one of their traffic clerks has started for us and I believe 5 of their drivers.

Saw two of the Merc units on the back of a transporter heading south on the A1 today too.

Sad to see a local company go under, apparently he was good to work for.

We have picked up quite a bit of their work but I dont think our lot are keen on the Irish stuff.

They were ogten on the P&O for Ireland. Nice bunch of lads. Lot fo work out of that EGGER they done I think…

Such a shame always a smart looking outfit!