N..ice road truckers

Hi ladies and gentlemen.i posted this item on the old sods forum.
Having worked in the Yukon and N.W.T. and driven on the Demster,Top Of The World,Klondike,and Mackenzie highways and the Alcan,as far as Burwash Landing.
Having seen some episodes of the above program i was dissapointed at the fuss and know that there are many hundreds of roads and passes in Canada and the States which are much more challenging for drivers.
I thought that,maybe as you are,for the most part,ex pats that you would have some imput,photos,and comments regarding your own experiences to show the comparison between ‘‘real winter driving’’ and tv driving in a hostile environment.
P.s.i have seen the video that was posted today on the U.K forum.
take care.mike

Funnily enough, an old colleague of mine is featuring in the next series. We know that the programme is not what the rough stuff is about, and the new season will have Ontario and Manitoba roads. You may even see me on it…

bobthedog:
Funnily enough, an old colleague of mine is featuring in the next series. We know that the programme is not what the rough stuff is about, and the new season will have Ontario and Manitoba roads. You may even see me on it…

And pray tell what will you be doing mut.■■■■■■■ on someone’s wheel.I heard you were fired from Arnold Bros when you demanded a raise from $8 per hour.LOL

Really? You think so?

Never worked at Arnold Bros, or been fired come to that. But if you are able to read a little further, take a look at the pics I put up for solent fox… That is what I will be doing, working hard and getting paid… The trip we were on in those pics would put about $1600 in my bank, and takes a topline of 3 days. I don’t know, but I think it is worthwhile.