My work this week

Your cargo looks familiar - I wonder where it came from? :wink:

How do you like your XF? We had a 460 super space cab one from the dealers in our yard last week for us to have a look at. Microwave, fridge, three external cameras and built in navigator / display unit / computer. Presumably the bling won’t be on the ones that we may or may not be getting :laughing:

Unfortunately I didn’t get to test drive it although I did have time for a quick look inside - had a load on my own wagon ready to take to the docks :cry:

where is it u loaded that load of wire from, my dad carrys that stuff out of scunthorpe steelworks.

lgamston:
where is it u loaded that load of wire from, my dad carrys that stuff out of scunthorpe steelworks.

celsa cardiff.

Nice to see they’re keeping you busy Alex, hope its going ok.

So where are you picking that Finnish stuff up from? Any of it come via Hull?

kindle530:
Nice to see they’re keeping you busy Alex, hope its going ok.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i finish on thursday. ive found the driving easy to get back into but its the being on my own im not keen or the nights out :confused: :open_mouth: plus the money isnt what i thought it would be, so acculmate all things together plus clare is upset cos her grandad has died plus ive passed some very difficult exams for my electrics. ive decided to knock it on the head and get back to the sparkying. home every night loads better money and finish at a reasonable time.

Zetorpilot:
So where are you picking that Finnish stuff up from? Any of it come via Hull?

yes most of it … in fact all of it comes through hull.

At least you gave it another go mate, and now your curiosity is satisfied, you can concentrate on the electrics. Good luck and i hope it goes well.

kindle530:
At least you gave it another go mate, and now your curiosity is satisfied, you can concentrate on the electrics. Good luck and i hope it goes well.

cheers carl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i really do think you know my mrs cos she said exactley the same as you. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

jessicas dad:

kindle530:

cheers carl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i really do think you know my mrs cos she said exactley the same as you. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah, i told you i do mate, we were chatting in bed the other night while you were on a night out looking for a shower!! :wink: :smiley:

kindle530:

jessicas dad:

kindle530:

Yeah, i told you i do mate, we were chatting in bed the other night while you were on a night out looking for a shower!! :wink: :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well the nights out have stopped now. so what have you got to swap. :question:

Im still waiting for my jacket!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink: