My Wee Beastie

I have finally got around to taking some pics of my wee beastie :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

All washed and ready to leave for France

Down in the Centre Routier at Perpignan

She is a 480 that thinks she is a 580 lolol pulls and pulls and pulls …

a nice combination and also nice pictures ta mate.

Smart pics mate and a smart truck :smiley:
I passed one of yours a few weeks ago homeward bound near Jabbeke, i was doing 90kmh, yours was doing around 87 or 88kmh, i remember thinking the writing was smart, not too much, but just enough to be eyecatching.
It worked then! cos i can remember it!!

Nice truck and pic’s :smiley:

:smiley: Very nice DAF there, & trailer too. :smiley: :wink:

Nice Beastie Mr Bear.

Nice motor there Bear.

How many in the fleet? I saw one tonight on his way to Tesco in Hinckley. All ready for a long wait no doubt.

Calv

Nice motor Bear, good pics aswell :sunglasses: .

I also have seen them around, and saw a pic of one, it has 4 spots on top, wheel trims and side skirts, looks very smart. :sunglasses:

Very Smart and Lovely truck!!! good photos! :smiley:

Cheers
Ben

Nice Photo’s and nice Rig Bear.

Calv:
Nice motor there Bear.

How many in the fleet? I saw one tonight on his way to Tesco in Hinckley. All ready for a long wait no doubt.

Calv

That was the BearMan himself, Calv!!!
I had the misfortune to deliver there last Sunday, I was late as usual lolol we go in there 7 days a week

Ooooooooooooops, just seen you posted Saturday not Sunday lolol

MAD28:

I also have seen them around, and saw a pic of one, it has 4 spots on top, wheel trims and side skirts, looks very smart. :sunglasses:

Thats a DAF prototype … we have two with the skirts etc. The one with the trims on is Mr Bling himself!!
Thats Georgie Bling Bling as he is known…he has even bought trims for his trailer!!!
Daf have Euro4 prototypes out. we have 2. a 430 uprated to 460 and a 530 uprated to 560. Bling Bling has the 460.
All the ones that have come in this year have the 4 spots and the last three have airhorns. I could be getting one of the last ones ( he has 5 more to come this year at one a month) as he doesn’t like giving new drivers new motors and mine will be a good hand me down at just 16 months old

TheBear:

MAD28:

Thats a DAF prototype … we have two with the skirts etc. The one with the trims on is Mr Bling himself!!
Thats Georgie Bling Bling as he is known…he has even bought trims for his trailer!!!
Daf have Euro4 prototypes out. we have 2. a 430 uprated to 460 and a 530 uprated to 560. Bling Bling has the 460.
All the ones that have come in this year have the 4 spots and the last three have airhorns. I could be getting one of the last ones ( he has 5 more to come this year at one a month) as he doesn’t like giving new drivers new motors and mine will be a good hand me down at just 16 months old

Thats not bad going then, newish motor already, then a brand new one, i see his point though.
That Georgie Bling Bling sounds a bit like me then, i would buy that kind of stuff for my truck, i gather your not into it then.

I would hate to have the sideskirts as as far as I am concerned, its something else to get damaged! If and when I get a new one then I might get trims etc for it but it won’t earn me any more money so…