My Volvo

Heres a few of the Globe loading in a farm, my fave jobs.

I like narrow farm lanes, and being in the sticks!

Another one.

Inside the cab, I like dogs, as you can see!

Last time I came here, it was in the Eurostar, I still think its a better looking motor, and had loads more space inside. If only it was an 02 star with cruise, (and less the wear & tear!)

Nice motor Mal,I’d rather have the Volvo than an Iveco. :smiley:

BTW,they’re better looking dogs than I’ve had in my cab over the years. :wink:

Haha! rough dogs eh KW! :smiley: I like the old staffys a lot, and my missus got me all that stuff over time to make the cab a bit homely like!

Nice one Mal :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers Neil! :smiley: by the way, whats that mad bar at the end of my bunk for? Is that computer reliable? Like the m.p.g. youre getting ect?

Nice motor Mal :slight_smile: :sunglasses: , you going to put those wheel trims from the Iveco on to your new Volvo? :sunglasses:

yeah Mad, i reckon i will soon, by the way, i need to set the scanner up ive got a couple of that alpha, youre gonna like that!

Cool thanks cant wait :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Clean motor Mal, I’ll give you that :wink:

Cheers Karl! reckon you like the Volvo best M8! :wink:

Well actually i dunno, if the Volvo was a 4 wheeler I’d be sure, but i dunno :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:

nice motor mate,i to like eurostars but they ned TLC no rough necks :wink:
the bar stops you banging in to the safe
the computer matches the vemis fuel system we have fitted on ours so i would say it was right
jon
welcome to the elite :wink:

Mal:
Cheers Neil! :smiley: by the way, whats that mad bar at the end of my bunk for? Is that computer reliable? Like the m.p.g. youre getting ect?

That mad bar in mine is used to support the seat back when it is in office/dinette set up, I don’t have the same bottom bunk as you. The computer is pretty accurate, I keep my own figures as well as using the computer ones and they are always near enough the same.

tidy bit of kit that mal, is it an automatic? now that would be tempting! :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers all. Im getting a solid 8.5 at the mo. I got to say though, I dont reckon much to the motor now ive had it 3 weeks. My hips killing me, it did the last time i drove an fh. Theyre a quality tub, no doubt about it, but theyre awkward to get in, and poky for the space, and the beds as hard as nails (i put me foam in today tho!) obviously its horses for courses, but they dont do a lot for me! :slight_smile:

JB, its a cable manual m8 im afradi!

V nice motor mal …my uncle also drove a iveco and was given a brand new scania to drive to belguim in from Belfast and there was a BIG difference …not as much space as iveco …

I did like the Eurostar Ross, I’ll admit, the quality of the Globe is a lot better, but the overall space and comfort in the Iveco suited me more, apart from one thing, wind noise…but, the motor had been smashed up on the train and the cab straightened out!, so that might have been the reason.

Nice trucks Mal :slight_smile:

Glad you like em Convoy!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: yeah i liked the iveco but as i said scania was far more comfortable …but we done everywhere in the iveco …south ireland , uk , wales , Scotland and we had no problem with it…had big 480 engine and 2 big tanks …cd player…tv …video …fridge …and all fitted in … :slight_smile: