My Visa Card

My Visa Card…

Number 4487 6155 8795 4989 which expires on 06/25 isn’t going through on Amazon today.

Do I need to put the three numbers on the back of it (367) in as well?

I, They need the cardholders name too

It went through ok when I tried it.

Thank you.

Might be your ip thats blocked

Give me your name and account logins and I’ll see if it works for me.
Better give me your DOB and NI number as well. Just incase

It`s out of date, mate.
The post not the card, by 7 months. :smiley:

How inconsiderate :frowning: , you could have posted this on Thursday when I was at Pidou’s I would even have dropped off a case of red for you to say thanks :smiley:

Your expiry date is wrong 20 25 err cards last 3 years so yeah it’s not 2022

I’ve just forwarded your details to my uncles cousins brothers in Nigeria, he will be depositing £10million English pounds sterling into your account and much thank you…

Regards Crowned Prince Umbongo

I also have emailed your card details to Ping Pong Vag Val in Bangcock , she said thanks much and also said ; - Me love you long time for ten dollah .

According to Faceache, Dozy has bought his own private lay by using your card and Carryfast has purchased an antique Austin Allegro and an A frame trailer with wind on brakes.

Tarmaceater:
According to Faceache, Dozy has bought his own private lay by using your card and Carryfast has purchased an antique Austin Allegro and an A frame trailer with wind on brakes.

And a TL12 that he will re-engineer to prove at 290bhp it will destroy itself.

yourhavingalarf:
My Visa Card…

Number 4487 6155 8795 4989 which expires on 06/25 isn’t going through on Amazon today.

Do I need to put the three numbers on the back of it (367) in as well?

Wow! I’m impressed.
Hard-core long distance.
How long on the ferry? Do you know Paddington?

Thanks for the card details, I have booked an overnight crossing on the Woolwich ferry and bought some duty free and Christmas presents on your card .

Mazzer2:
How inconsiderate :frowning: , you could have posted this on Thursday when I was at Pidou’s I would even have dropped off a case of red for you to say thanks :smiley:

How did it go Mazzer ? Everything open ?
Hope you stocked up, cos doubt you’ll be buying there for the next 4 weeks :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

pierrot 14:

Mazzer2:

Hope you stocked up, cos doubt you’ll be buying there for the next 4 weeks :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Isn’t that an essential shop?

S’odd…

It’s now been maxed out but I don’t remember even using it last month.

If I use my other Mastercard 2453 8734 0909 1756 which expires on 09/23 with 749 on the back, will that go through on Amazon today?

I think they make things difficult on purpose to catch out the more ‘un-suspecting’ amongst us.

Be careful, someone’s been trying to access my halifax account using a different device.
I don’t have one ■■?

pierrot 14:

Mazzer2:

Got in at 17.00 not overly busy, not sure where he stands on staying open as he does sell food don’t know if he can use that as a reason for staying open. Plenty of wine was taken on board should see me through Christmas although it took bit of a hit last night definitely going to have to ration the wife and her sisters otherwise it could be a dry Christmas :cry: :cry:

Franglais:

pierrot 14:

Mazzer2:

Isn’t that an essential shop?

It is in my eyes :smiley: :smiley: If there had been an accident on the way home the amount of claret on the road would have resembled a massacre of nuns, kittens and small children.

Tarmaceater:
According to Faceache, Dozy has bought his own private lay, by using your card.

Fixed the sloppy punctuation for you. :wink: