my tyres.co.uk

any one ordered tyres off these

Asda have a contract with some.

Gives you a list of local places and price.

I stick to my local small business that’s grown over the years. Good service reasonable good price. Look after what’s local and they look after you.

sorry i meant ordering truck tyres from them
my local tyre people cant get near there prices

I have never ordered wagon tyres from them but I have had at least three sets of 4x4 off road tyres and a few sets for cars from them, very competitive and extremely fast delivery.
Top marks from me.

Says on there they’re short of truck tyre fitters. So had a look what some are charging and £11/wheel, have no idea why anyone would bother doing it for that sort of money.

never tried them, but who do you ring when you have an out of hours puncture and it’s urgent that you get the wagon back on the road ?

I’ll stick with my local tyre company :wink:

Just had a quick look at their prices, I can buy tyres cheaper from ats or central tyres. And they are fitted too.

everytime ive checked a tyre out on their website its been at least £30 more expensive than a local supplier and normally 40-50 more

Iv used them on several occasions.
Fast service, best price for tyres and good quality.
Im going to purchase 17.5 ones next week which i cant obtain locally.
Il fit them and get them machine balanced as the standard of most local tyre companies is pathetic.
Like the guy says, who are you going to phone in the middle of the night with a breakdown ?, first number that comes to hand. Were in the use and be used society now.
so, to state once more, my-tyres are a top class company.

thanks for the replies drift and ringfur just the answers i was looking for
the rest of u are just keyboard warrior muppets

sheep1:

Not much point asking the question if you knew what answers you wanted :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Denis F:

sheep1:

Not much point asking the question if you knew what answers you wanted :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I was going to reply to the OP that I have bought from mytyres and found them sometimes £60 a tyre cheaper than fitted dealer prices then you posted your ‘who you gonna call’ thoughts and when I read this I agreed with you having had Sunday night blow outs on A303 and M3 and have since been dealing with the supplier who attended the breakdowns and paying that bit more but will not feel so guilty and appreciative of help when in trouble. Oh, and what an arse of a company trucktyre is.

sheep1:

Thanks. I’ll have to remember not to post a reply next time.

Prices didn’t look too bad to me - they’re inc vat as far as I could see.