My trucks at Eddie Stobarts

Here are a few photos i took whilst working at Eddie Stobarts at Hams Hall and Burton depots.
Here is my first truck which i had from new,this was taken on my second day there,

Thats my Dad looking on with my mum taking the picture.
This one was taken at J Sainsburys in Bristol in 2003,delivering pet food .

This one was took at Crick,notice the flags in the screen,that was a big no no at the time but i was never challenged about them till a Wakefield driver shopped me in Crick!

In this one i am waiting to tip glass jars at Shippams in Chichester,when they was located right in the town centre,cracking tip though

The following were took at Truckfest 2002 when i took “Sally B” there,it was a really good weekend and managed to meet Sally and Johnny as well,and Stobarts paid me for it as well,

Then in 2003 i had to change trucks due to mine being 3yr old,i had this 2nd hand truck from Carnforth depot which had been run day and night for 6mths,it was a disgrace inside and took a whole sunday to clean up.I think it was this treatment that sowed the seeds of me leaving them.

Hope you have enjoyed them.

Good pic’s :slight_smile:

Good pics very nice Truck :laughing: :laughing:

Nice Pic’s :smiley:

excellent pics jase ive done a lot of work on the agency at wakefiled yard and thier wagons are filthy too.
in fact ive put alot of the pics on here.

very nice pics, thanx jase

great pics (Y)