My truck on Belgium tv!

My truck was on Belgium tv today ! The story is about rubbish being left in lay bys and parking areas in Belgium.
My little FM along with my collegues appears at 5 seconds in !
And just to let you no they do the best bacon and eggs in Belgium !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
vtm.be/nieuws/opgeknipt.html … 308_vtm_id

I hope that wasn’t you throwing that deckchair away!!!

jimboy i ■■■■■■ reconise those lorrys probley well late to ask but were u ever in asten truck stop swapping trailers beside s Blue 7.5tonner removals lorry… it was last year… sorry that jst jogged my memory lol…

acceptme:
jimboy i [zb] reconise those lorrys probley well late to ask but were u ever in asten truck stop swapping trailers beside s Blue 7.5tonner removals lorry… it was last year… sorry that jst jogged my memory lol…

Jim is in Germany tonight but we were all in Asten doing trailer swaps last year when the tunnel wasn’t running properly after the fire. One driver was based out there for a couple of weeks at a time and we would meet him at Asten, where he would take our trailer on to Ratingen for tipping while we went directly to Krefeld, so we could fit our rest period in before starting again in the morning. He brought the empty to Krefeld where it was loaded during the night. I’m pretty sure I remember swapping beside a blue 7.5 tonner, parked in the section with the side of the building in front and the area where the coaches go to the right?

yes mate that was me… the young driver in it… left me lights on and one of you two did a blinking sign… i then walked off into town and came back a while later… was going to just walk up and ask was it you or jim but bottled it at the last minute… wish i did now though…

acceptme:
yes mate that was me… the young driver in it… left me lights on and one of you two did a blinking sign… i then walked off into town and came back a while later…

Ah, that wasn’t me then as I don’t remember the lights on. Might have been Jim though.

could of been dont know to be honest… just remember one truck left a good bit before the other one… i ended up there for the night with the famous white and co boys who some how can lead any1 astray…

She could do with some more bins IMO

now watching the clip with my very limited belgium language skills… it seems like they are going to take some sort of action against it.

not like the uk.

Do you fill up with fuel in veurne?? Not the truckstop,the fuel station just down the road from there.

I remember 2 of those trucks on uk plates refuelling there next to me just before christmas,was it you??

Nice looking ginger bird on there.
A good lay as well I bet.

acceptme:
jimboy i [zb] reconise those lorrys probley well late to ask but were u ever in asten truck stop swapping trailers beside s Blue 7.5tonner removals lorry… it was last year… sorry that jst jogged my memory lol…

It was me and i remember you ! You should have sais hello i dont bite ! I would even have let you buy me a cup of coffee ! :laughing: :laughing:

haha nicee i spotted u then :smiley: :smiley: i know what u look like now… Ye mate sorry i didnt… i remembered the shop in town is open till late so hot footed it down there to get something from the bakery… Was nice to See u though lol and im sure ill be in asten again sometime in the near future… I liked ur blinking with your hands btw… You could of come over for a chat… haha and is it true what they say… I dont look old enough to drive a truck even though it was only a 7.5tonner