My travels over the last 4 days

recently did a trip down to slough then oxford from scotland with empty oil tanks.
the joys of 4 days stuck in a p cab scanny. gets stretchered off to the chiropractor

sitting in oxford services, i was sat ontop of one of the oil tanks, feel asleep upt here for a while.

the next lot are from the last drop in oxford.

could have sworn i eyeballed you…were there 4 of you travelling together?
i’m trying to remember where.

hehe well there was only one point when we were travelling together and the pic of it is up there somewhere.

but i travelled most of the way on my own,

the crane and 2 terranova trucks arrived together and i was waiting away from the drop just for themt o pass so i could then follow them up to the drop and then sit for 6 more houre to get that tank off lol.

good pics :smiley:

Great picture :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Passed you a few times recently mate , any thing with a crane on usually draws a second glance , sad git that i am. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’m also pretty sure i’ve been in your place at Kinross a couple of times, it was a few years back now so i cant remember when or what for but im sure i’ve been . :confused: :confused: :confused:

nice one, i only do work now and again for him, agency driver so it chops and changes from time to time. the artic does most of the work though.

I might be bein thick but are you double-manning? Surely not in that little Scanny? :open_mouth:

If you aren’t two-up who’s giving you the finger in the 2nd picture? :confused:

hammer:
I might be bein thick but are you double-manning? Surely not in that little Scanny? :open_mouth:

If you aren’t two-up who’s giving you the finger in the 2nd picture? :confused:

nah wasnt double manning int hat thing, ahh the finger you well, i took a friend with me for company.

Hope my drivers looked after you. That was Allen driving the Crane and Tony & Stuart on the Ballast Lorries. It is always nice to see someones pictures of the Crane working as they always look better than the ones i normally take!!!
www.terranovagroup.co.uk

hey boyze, yea your guys did a great job, first class. though the site manager and folk who worked on that site could leave alot to be desired. though i feel sorry for the guy who came in with the generator, he woulda been sat there for hours.