My stupid wife .

Now my wife is a driving instructor and leases a Fiesta, now this car needed 2 new front tyres and as its wear and tear the leasing company will pay for them but they stipulate a certain chain of tyre depot they use.
So off my missus goes says to the tyre fitter whack some good ones on there I ain’t paying for them anyway, she pays the £150.00 bill comes home phones up leasing company and you guessed it she used the wrong chain it should’ve been ATS, what a stupid cow and she’s the one with the degree.
Now there’s vision but no sound between us and she’s gone of sulking for a swim.

bald bloke:
Now there’s vision but no sound between us and she’s gone of sulking for a swim.

I like that one :laughing:
I bet there were ‘strong springs’ on all interior doors aswel :laughing:
“ASSUMPTION” =
The mother of all f - ups!!
I burnt this into my mrs’ brain many many years ago.

Gembo:

bald bloke:

“ASSUMPTION” =

On the plus side I went out yesterday tea time for a few cold ones as today is a shifted day off and ended up rolling in at nearly midnight and she said nothing, result. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

bald bloke:

Gembo:

bald bloke:

“ASSUMPTION” =

On the plus side I went out yesterday tea time for a few cold ones as today is a shifted day off and ended up rolling in at nearly midnight and she said nothing, result. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I doubt my mrs would even notice if i came in with the milk! :laughing:
Mind you, so bloody long since i done that, 3 pints and im mulered anyway.
Edited to say that she probably would notice and ask very awkward questions.
Anyway, in your wifes case atleast the Fiesta will corner like its on rails from now on :laughing:

Here’s another one of the fairer ■■■ with ■■■■ for brains :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: no offence!! :grimacing:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/2 … 21143.html

Thetaff:
Here’s another one of the fairer ■■■ with [zb] for brains :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: no offence!! :grimacing:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/2 … 21143.html

Serves her dumb ■■■ right. Shouldn’t be littering.