My shiny new licence has arrived!

driver2012:
Re- no more tests.

Youll still have a few ‘exams’and payouts.
45/50 age Medicals were £90 each (iv heard of £140 doctors charge).
£19 + £1.25 recorded post for new digi card
New photo is about a fiver.
Im PAYE agency but still buy my own boots/ maps etc.
Hour long driving assessments usually with bolshy tester who goose steps to the truck +reversing on bay/uncouple trailer etc +how to pick up a cardboard box.

Erm…thanks for the good news! :open_mouth:

BTW. One good thing…I use a local doctor who does medicals at his house in his own time and only charges £18.50p which is the cheapest I know of. :sunglasses:

driver2012:
45/50 age Medicals were £90 each (iv heard of £140 doctors charge).
£19 + £1.25 recorded post for new digi card

Not if you work for a company that pays this stuff for you :wink:

HEY ! lja did i miss something there ? u got a digi card 4 £19 50 ? w.t.f. ? (unless ive mis read ?) mine cost me £38.00 plus post plus p/o charge , c"mon, did you |?

digicardrebel:
HEY ! lja did i miss something there ? u got a digi card 4 £19 50 ? w.t.f. ? (unless ive mis read ?) mine cost me £38.00 plus post plus p/o charge , c"mon, did you |?

No, I don’t think I said I got a digi card for £19.50p but I did say that I got my medical for £18.50p though. :slight_smile:

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?5lwjyb

LJA:
Hey guys/gals!

Just to let you all know, I received my nice new shiny licence back today, which includes all the categories now. So, I won’t ever have to go through another test again. :smiley:

Not bad going I think, considering I only passed the C+E on Jan 17th! :sunglasses: I would just like to say a big “Thanks!” to all those on the forum who gave me best wishes and advice during my training, with special thanks to Harry Monk. I would also like to point out that I appreciate the fact that although I now have all those categories on my licence I certainly don’t know it all and am always looking to expand my knowledge and experience. So, all those ‘old hands’ out there, please still be gentle with me! :laughing:

Now the real fun begins… :unamused:

just as a matter of interest u say u have cat d, did dvla give u cat de as well or have they missed it off like they usualy do!

LJA:

digicardrebel:

No, I don’t think I said I got a digi card for £19.50p but I did say that I got my medical for £18.50p though. :slight_smile:

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?5lwjyb

To RENEW a digi card is £19.00

eddster1979:
just as a matter of interest u say u have cat d, did dvla give u cat de as well or have they missed it off like they usualy do!

Yes mate, my licence does now have cat D+E on it as well. :slight_smile:

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?iwkq1f