MY RIDE

First time trying to put any pics up so if it goes wrong then ill just keep trying

My daily ride, not exactly a topliner but its home for 10 hours

1 month old and 1 inch thick with dirt :blush:

What my wagon looks like after a wash :smiley: Seen this at a quarry in cannock 10 minutes before it was carted away on a low loader off to the slaughter house no doubt

Gav, you see them orange things at the side of the headlights :question:

1. Do you know what they’re for :question:
  2. Do you use them at all :question:

:unamused: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

HA HA very funny, how did i know i would get abuse as soon as shown what i drive.
I dont use them that often it saves my boss money by not havin to replace them so often :smiley: anyway im normally to busy holding my phone in one hand and blasting my horn with the other to worry about indicators :smiling_imp: oh and its got a speed limiter that works before anyone asks :laughing:

gav:
HA HA very funny, how did i know i would get abuse as soon as shown what i drive.
: oh and its got a speed limiter that works before anyone asks :laughing:

dosent mean youve got to stay on it all the time like through towns past schools and down country lanes :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nice Truck Gav :smiley:

clean me pleaseeeee :laughing: :laughing:

A clean tipper only ever means one of two things - it is brand new or has just had an MOT. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

smcaul:
A clean tipper only ever means one of two things - it is brand new or has just had an MOT. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Or it was saturday and I was bored :slight_smile:

My TM insists that out trucks are cleaned at the end of every week.

Never understood why though, if it gets cleaned on Friday it gets dirty again on Saturday, and if its cleaned on Saturday it goes out monday and is dirty by 10. :confused: Pointless Exercise IMO.

Believe it or not, thats only 1 or 2 days dirt, it was new and i tried to wash it down most days ( novelties wore off now :blush: )
I know we arn’t the most respected truckers on the road ( hardly ever get flashed in) and I know there are a few dodgy operators of tippers out there but we aint all that bad, im not saying I always stick to the speed limit on a national speed limit single carriageway but be honest how many of you do :question:
Our wagons are kept well maintained and all other rules are firmly stuck by, Tachos and such like. :open_mouth:

oh and its got a speed limiter that works before anyone asks

its just set at 85 mph :smiley: :smiley:

sorry couldn’t refuse :wink:
jon

Just thought id show a few from our fleet

ERF 380 CAT Engine pulls like a train

SCANIA 340, this is my baby

one for ROBK :laughing:

FODEN 380 CAT, doesnt go as well as the ERF

How many of you have drove one of these

my play thing again

The driver of this machine needed to change his kegs after this :laughing:

SCANIA 580

VOLVO GOBSTOPPER AT HILTON PARK

SMART LIVERY FROM JENKINSONS

My after work play thing :smiley: :smiley:

Nice pics Gav. Looks like I’ll have to go onto tippers to get a Mitsubishi like that :astonished:

Ive only had it a week its the muts nuts, full leather, all chequer plate lined in the back with locking metal lid, havn’t had the bottle to show it any mud yet.
Difference is im only 24, living at home for 20 quid a week board, :smiley: just split up from the girlfriend of 3 years and thought WHY NOT :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Nice pic’s Gav :smiley:

gav:
Difference is im only 24, living at home for 20 quid a week board, :smiley: just split up from the girlfriend of 3 years and thought WHY NOT :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’m 24 and living at home too…so I just bought a new motor as well. :laughing:

See the signature below…

Good pic’s and car :smiley:

Thanks mrpj, I think we might start making a few people abit jealous andyroo, what with living at home and all.
I had a right game getting insurance on the Warrior because it comes up as a commercial vehicle, one company said there is no reason why I would buy a pick up truck other than to use it in connection with my line of work, and even more so as i am a H.G.V. Driver, I explained that i drove an 8 wheeler tipper and they said that it was enevitable that I would be carrying waste materails of some sort in the back, I asked if they thought it came with a edbro ram fitted as standard or was i going to shovel the stuff out, then put the phone down on them, do these people have no brain :imp:. Managed to get a good deal in the end,£830 fully comp, full UK and european recovery,full glass replacement and personal injury cover upto 20 grand

gav:
Managed to get a good deal in the end,£830 fully comp, full UK and european recovery,full glass replacement and personal injury cover upto 20 grand

That sound pretty good, I paid £80 extra for the two months until my renewal comes up. I think mine will end up coming in about £700 for the next year. About a third up on my old Skoda, but it’s group 16 as opposed to group 8 so not too bad.

Have you tried a company called ADRIAN FLUX, they specialize in young tearaways like us, was paying £600 last year on a ALFA 156 2LTR TWIN SPARK, (anybody want to buy it £2500 quick sale ) :smiley: :smiley:

I’m certainly gonna have a phone round when the renewal comes and I’ll put them on my list.

I’m with elephant.co.uk at the moment and I’ve found them ok for the last few years, so it all depends. I’ll have 6 years NCB too, so I might be able to do ok.