my recent trip

north surrey haulage:

CM:
Sorry to go 'off topic, Truckyboy.but!

That is a ‘Nice Rig’ NHS :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for that , you can be chief polisher if you want

So why have you put up a pic of a bloke getting a shave then :question: :confused:

north surrey haulage:

CM:
Sorry to go 'off topic, Truckyboy.but!

That is a ‘Nice Rig’ NHS :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for that , you can be chief polisher if you want

Its OK thanks, I’m happy to admire from afar

Rob K:
So why have you put up a pic of a bloke getting a shave then :question: :confused:

Couldn’t find one of a cleaner and it looked a bit like he was cleaning his face with a squidgee

Thanks for another good read Bob,you are a trucker not an english teacher?enjoyed it wether punctuated or not.
regards derek

Well, guys and gals ive just had 2 weeks off and im shipping out again sunday evening for 2 drops in Spain. One in Hostalric and the other in barcelona, so will write of my exploits in a short while. Thanks to NSH for telling me about the uploading of my pictures…and what a nice looking rig you have there …black beauty springs to mind…i will get the american pictures up on here as soon as i retrieve them from the truck.

great read truckyboy :slight_smile:

I worked wae him he’s just a cantankerous old goat wid start a fight in an empty hoose! Good read Bob glad to see your back where you want to be :wink:

Well said kenny…never a true word spoken in jest…nice to (tae) hear from ya matey…

Nice Truck north surrey haulage :smiley: