My R560

:neutral_face:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i hope your not going to upset old bedger, mr man in a girls skirt!!! :laughing: :laughing: and the mirrors look the same colour :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

looking good pal very smart motor :sunglasses:

very nice mate, whats happened to your silver and orange 4 series?

Do you have anything else planned for it?

removalboy:
Do you have anything else planned for it?

A full tank o fuel and alot of work :wink:

dlote2009:
very nice mate, whats happened to your silver and orange 4 series?

I`ve still got it :laughing: … Motors looking well Tony, are you fitting a headboard to this one ■■?

:blush: :blush: :blush: d’oh I’ve just realised i got the wrong person. didn’t you (tony530i) drive that black r series for youngs? or am i wrong again. :blush:
how’s your truck going phil?

if you had it since xmas should there not be an operators licence disc in window by now ■■? :unamused:

A lorry goes just as well with or without a o’licence in the window… A saw this in the passing the other night and straight away commented at how well it looked in the dark all LIT UP… Ad say a nice dutch headboard or a VOLVO :smiley: style headboard would suit it nicely…

dlote2009:
:oops: :blush: :blush: d’oh I’ve just realised i got the wrong person. didn’t you (tony530i) drive that black r series for youngs? or am i wrong again. :blush:

Trucks going fine dlote, been doing a bit to it aswell lately . Will have to post some pics up :smiley:

philberg182:

dlote2009:
:oops: :blush: :blush: d’oh I’ve just realised i got the wrong person. didn’t you (tony530i) drive that black r series for youngs? or am i wrong again. :blush:

Trucks going fine dlote, been doing a bit to it aswell lately . Will have to post some pics up :smiley:

cpt chubbs post piccys thats a laffffffff he thinks it will cost money to post things i keep trying to explain to him it isnt the royal mail on here but he is a tight yorkshire gezza who firmly believes his pockets are to long for his hands to get to the bottom of em, now if it was pies or other type of foods he wouldnt hesitate to tip himself up so he can get a few pounds out of his pockets to buy em meat and tattie pies :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I didn`t really want to go off topic again Blobby :unamused: and hijack someone elses thread , but when it comes to eating habits, ive never seen anyone shovel food down at a rate of knots you seem to manage :laughing: :laughing: . If i didnt know you better i would have assumed it was a hangup from your childhood days, scared the bigboys were gonna nick your food. Sadly looking at the size of you it must have been you nicking the other kids food !!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Tell Cammy to dig deep Tony… After all its his lorry :wink:

Sure i saw you heading north on the A34 yesterday or Thursday :question: