My pride and joy.

Hi everyone,finally found how to upload pictures so here goes.The first picture is of the truck i started with at Fullers Logistics,DAF XF 430 space cab,it was well looked after by the driver who had it before me(which made a nice change).Cracking wagon,said to see it go,

Finally i got my new truck in the 2nd week of March,now this really is my pride and joy,DAF XF Super space cab with an ZF auto box.It took a bit of getting used to and can still be a pain at times,but slowly i’m getting to like it

I’ll try to take some more photo’s as i’ve now done it up a bit(wheel trims etc.)

Nice motor,but I do prefer the old Fullers livery.
Everyone seems to go for white trucks these day’s,I suppose if they are leased then it’s easier for the dealer to sell on a white truck.

Excellent pics

Nice photo’s and nice rig Jase. :smiley:

Thank you,Kw have you got any photo,s of the old livery?,I was talking to my tm a few weeks ago he said there must be photo’s of Fullers in the 1970’s as he reckon nearly everything that came out of Mars at Slough went on a Fullers truck.Would love to have a look in the archives.
As for the white livery you’re bang on,Ten minutes after the end of the contract the truck was white again ready for its new owner.Now the trailers with the chameleon have gone and the new fridges are plain white,old livery cost £3000 per trailer,too expensive to have them on the new ones,shame really as i think they used to get us noticed.

I wish I could get hold of my old boss’s photo album. we had dozens of pictures of Fuller trucks alongside our own tipping oils and fats into Dundee Road or Liverpool Road.

Pity he died a few years ago,

Nice wagon, A bit better then my first truck when I worked for fullers, a FL10 360, Yours is a bit kinder for the nights out!!!

smcaul:
Nice wagon, A bit better then my first truck when I worked for fullers, a FL10 360, Yours is a bit kinder for the nights out!!!

I remember making the acquaintance of an owner driver from Slough about 1980 who ran a sleeper-cabbed twin steer Atki unit (ex Lowe’s of Paddock Wood) and who reckoned that Fuller’s had one that they intended to keep. Anyone know what became of it?

pictures are maybe a tad on the large side.

Especially with dial up :unamused:

Nice Pictures!!! :smiley: super daf and trailer too but I wonder Fullers, your work does running to Europe work ? i notice your trailer have spare tyre holder on back, means they do europe work ?

Cheers Ben

No ben,we don’t do european work due to the fact Fullers own Clan International in Dover and they do all the euo work,shame really!.As for the spare tyre holders i think due to Clan and Fullers having there Chereau trailers at the same time,i think they came as a standard spec.

240 Gardner i’ll have to ask about that truck but i don’t think they still have it as none of our yards have much room in them,oh wheelnut i’ll try and cut the picture size down,sorry about that.

Nice Truck jase :smiley:

top truck jase i getting jealous :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if i had a truck like that i might consider doing nights out again
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
pictures are maybe a tad on the large side.

Especially with dial up :unamused:

Thats a good point. Not everyone has Broadband, so THIS is a good little tool to use to resize your pix and make them a little more user friendly :wink: