My nightime pics

Heres three of my night pics still experimenting at the moment the bottom two are loading on to the Novara to Frieburg train last january

Hey klunk, i pulled in at Thrapston this afternoon (22/12/06)for a 45min break and saw this

Spooky that the same day you put your pic up of the same truck! :astonished:

nice pictures thanks a lot.

Yes kindle530 a bit spooky that my mates truck up from valencia the only difference is that ones rhd and mines lhd and i have had to give him a ring to tell him that thrapston is not on the route from portsmouth to tesco hinkley but he had to go to turners at soham to sort the load out, good picture

you can’t beat night pictures for a bit of atmosphere. keep searching that loft Klunk you have posted some excellent pics, keep em coming.

Have got 550 photos scanned now im up to turner bv now, not a lot of people knew turners went this far

This pic is loading oranges below Valencia

This pic is on the Igamenitsa(Greece) to Kerica(Corfu)ferry

The last pic is the quickest tip i have ever had in Gent Belgium

nice pics there klunk :slight_smile: whats with the last pic :question:

Its at a place where they make gelatine in Gent Belgium (this,l put u off pork pies) loaded the pig fat and rind at malton yorks a big elevater went in the back and you drive forward 20ton full lenth of van on the floor and shut the door quick before it escapes ,then in gent on this contraption it just slithers out ugh :astonished:

I never saw a Turners motor anywhere near the Greece ferrys from Italy, but allways thought when the boat docked at Iggumanitsa it looked a lovely sight until you met the drivers who went to hell and back to make it there,( a days driving from civilisation when you could spend 5 or 6 hrs cruising to Patras) when they could have had it easy and gone to Patras at their leisure. Do remember seeing Turners in Spain a long time ago, but never anywhere down that part of the world, but well done to em… must be nice for a Pole ar a Lithuanian to go there!! And that first Scania pic is a P or at the latest an Rreg motor. can anyone tell me how i know that?? Its nothing to do with the dutch plates either, its something you notice after looking too hard at lorrys! :confused: :cry: :cry: :wink:

And that first Scania pic is a P or at the latest an Rreg motor. can anyone tell me how i know that?? Its nothing to do with the dutch plates either, its something you notice after looking too hard at lorrys! :confused: :cry: :cry: :wink:
[/quote]

Yeah the grille area around the Scania badge, this style was on the earliest of 4 Series models and changed to the later style from mid R reg’s onwards to the style that they finished with :wink:

Spot on Dan

You are correct digger dan this one was on a R plate before it got transfered to the Hazerwoude office along with eight others but did not last to long we were too expensive they still have the dutch based trucks and drivers mainly volvos.
The only times we got off the ferry at iggu was when we were tipping Kerrica(Corfu) then ship back to Iggu and drive overland to mainly Athens I drove for them about a year but when the international stopped :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:
ME GONE
ANY ONE KNOW WHERE THIS PHOTO BELOW IS

down by the stadium in lisbon? yes i did cheat :stuck_out_tongue:

we used to use igoumenitsa all the time when doing bulgaria early 90s, bit interesting over the mountains but better than dragging up from patras if going north - and MUCH better than rumo in my opinion anytime

excellent pic’s klunk keep them coming.