My new truckers mate

:smiley: obviously when he’s a bit bigger

Awww such a wee cutie, Does you company allow you to take the dog along with you?

I hope so or me and the little lad will be getting kicked out by the wife. :open_mouth: I’ve asked and they sed they would get back to me but one of the others lads haz his dog with him every day so fingers crossed :smiley:

Whats his name?
What flavour is he?
Can I have him if the missus wont let you keep him? :laughing:

oatcake1967:
Whats his name?
What flavour is he?

He’s a staffy called stewie my little girl named him and I would never give him away he’s the cutest
Plus my little girl would never talk to me again :open_mouth: :smiley:

Dotty D:

oatcake1967:
Whats his name?
What flavour is he?

He’s a staffy called stewie my little girl named him and I would never give him away he’s the cutest
Plus my little girl would never talk to me again :open_mouth: :smiley:

Give it a few years and you might be glad of that. :wink:
Lovely looking little bloke ain’t he.

lovely pup, I do hope the company lets you take him with you

wish I could take my springer with me :frowning:

Just a question about those that have cab mutts,
Do they ever get refused off site and have to sit on a plastic chair in the security hut and do they pee on the floor if you cant stop for widdles time ?
Just curious…

gray_nw:
Just a question about those that have cab mutts,
Do they ever get refused off site and have to sit on a plastic chair in the security hut and do they pee on the floor if you cant stop for widdles time ?
Just curious…

under 16s only! :laughing: not allowed to wander around the yard, unless you a hi viz on! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Lads I’ve seen never seem to have a problem with haveing the pooches with them and as for them going to the loo not sure but I would pull over if the dog needed a loo

Fair comment, its not something i see that much of any more … used to have a little chuckle to my self when i saw a big eared hairy face with its tongue hanging out staring out the window as it passed me,
Was even funnier if it was a dog too … :smiley:

I’m new to trucking, the job I have just now is boring with little hours, need the short days as the dog is at home, I’d love a tramping job where I could take the dog with me. Would be great company… we have great conversations lol

There is a boxer dog that potters round Kettlewells yard in Melmerby, North Yorks and it always wears his hi viz jacket. Didnt see if it had steelies on though.

oatcake1967:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We49NCk2_Og

Would it be wrong if I admitted I went “AWWWWWWW” at that vid?? You know as in its going against the stereotype of a rough arsed macho trucker! :smiley:

Well, I was unmoved by both. (BS)

Mmmmm,after the recent fatal incidents involving bull terrier type dogs and children I would be thinking twice about adding one of these to my family.Just sayin like. ps,I own a dog (Border terrier)

Dogs have a lot of bad press but it comes down to the owner, all the dogs I have had have been soft as clarts coz that’s how I want them, but on that I do know dogs that have been viscious that’s down to their owners all dogs are good dogs if they are raised and treated properly

image.jpg

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

oatcake1967:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We49NCk2_Og

Would it be wrong if I admitted I went “AWWWWWWW” at that vid?? You know as in its going against the stereotype of a rough arsed macho trucker! :smiley:

Yep that made me all gooey very cute not ashamed to say it either :smiley:

Dont click if you are upset by animal cruelty
but do click if you like happy endings. (not the Thai type)

viralnova.com/dying-dogs-ama … formation/