My new toy.

This is my new motor, it stood for three days last week while I was on holiday, and now we’re ready to roll tomorrow.
Give me a wave as you go past, being a 440 I’ve no doubt I shall be stuck on the inside lane :cry: :cry:

Watch u don’t have a crash…it must be invisible cos i can’t see it…so doubt other road users will :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Scan

I can see it, looks tidy. Hope you enjoy driving it Kate.

I saw one of these M5 southbound on Thursday, looked nice!

i,ll keep me eyes open kate .nice motor

Ooh nice i can see it now :laughing::sunglasses: motor…good luck with it.

Scan

they are good tool’s them better than the xxl you dnt get the bloomin coach window for a start as for the engine if you pull top weight it will fly along

Freelance …so you don’t work for anybody them :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

TC

private plate kate …kng :question:

jon

I had a 430 xxl on an 06 plate, and it used to pull like a train, it wiped the floor with the 460 54 plate actros i had before. The beds are nice and wide too. My mate just got a 440 xxl and it will sit side by side with his mates 56 plate Daf xf 480 uphill and down dale.

who’s the smelly guy who keeps pole cats thats on with you’s…

• Marky -:

We’ve got one or two that smell like polecats, but nobody to my knowledge keeps them.
Are you sure he’s on for us? What’s he drive?

Nice lorry…:sunglasses:

I’m promised a brand new one soon aparently, nothing quite so impressive though just a 4 wheeler.

Kate:

• Marky -:

We’ve got one or two that smell like polecats, but nobody to my knowledge keeps them.

this dude really stinks …everytime he enters kronospan i seem to go in after him

• Marky -:

Kate:

• Marky -:

this dude really stinks …everytime he enters kronospan i seem to go in after him

Aahh, now I know who you mean. He’s not nicknamed “incontinent” for nothing. :smiley: :smiley:
I guess you may be on for Jenky’s then■■?
I spent about a year working out of Krono when we had the “playbuses”