My new sat nav

£300 Truckers sat nav my arse. :unamused:
2 quid car boot sale. :sunglasses:
youtu.be/KliWHCzE16c

robroy:
youtu.be/KliWHCzE16c

I guess this is a roundabout dig at the ones who spent £3/400 on a lorry sat nav , I’m surprised you’ve not had a dig at the ones who have spent I bet tens of thousands following there football teams all over the country( rovers ) , or the ones who have spent tens of thousands on cider to ■■■■ it down the urinal ( or are those 2 things rob a bit close to home ( excluding cider for you ) . Maybe I could do a post on the mrs need for a New kitchen / bathroom / 3 piece suite every 5 mins
Looking at the money I / we / everybody filters away on cars / phones / clothes , £400 on a sat nav that’s given me 5 years good service ( including a tv ) is peanuts in the grand scheme of things

dozy:

robroy:
youtu.be/KliWHCzE16c

I guess this is a roundabout dig at the ones who spent £3/400 on a lorry sat nav , I’m surprised you’ve not had a dig at the ones who have spent I bet tens of thousands following there football teams all over the country( rovers ) , or the ones who have spent tens of thousands on cider to ■■■■ it down the urinal ( or are those 2 things rob a bit close to home ( excluding cider for you ) . Maybe I could do a post on the mrs need for a New kitchen / bathroom / 3 piece suite every 5 mins
Looking at the money I / we / everybody filters away on cars / phones / clothes , £400 on a sat nav that’s given me 5 years good service ( including a tv ) is peanuts in the grand scheme of things

Aye?
Well you guess wrong doze, it was me having a bit of a JOKE wind yer neck in man,.and chill out ffs. :unamused:
Jeez H :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re first word was £300 !!! So yes I know what you’re real motive was
And I’m fine ,very happy & chilled after we smashed the mini mags 6-0 at the weekend on tv

dozy:
You’re first word was £300 !!! So yes I know what you’re real motive was
And I’m fine ,very happy & chilled after we smashed the mini mags 6-0 at the weekend on tv

Ok doze, so you fancy yourself as a bit of a clairvoyant,…but hey man…
Don’t give up yer day job.

Bristol Rovers?..Aren’t they one of those lower league clubs down there with the likes of The Mackems?
And they beat the Toon reserves?
Nah, it passed me by that game did, but a bit of good practice for them, and if it was played at StJames, it would be a chance for them to see how the other half lives, and something to aspire to eh? :wink: :smiley: