MY NEW RIDE........................

is this…

ive just started back on for longs of leeds. so if you see this red daf pulling one of these trailers…

it will be me.

and tomorrow im in the west midlands.

Can you upsize them Alex?

Ken.

il take some better ones and post them up at the weekend. just for you ken. :wink:

Nice one dad, i saw a couple of your trucks on my way home from Manchester yesterday, wondered if it was you or not, now i know what to look out for! I had a new ‘Norfolk’ numberplate made up at Lymm yesterday, so now you got to look out for a Super Space Cab left ■■■■■■ with a black number plate in window instead of a blue one! O yeah and i got a blue euroliner on not a TransAm trailer! Should be heading down to Nottingham Monday.
So hows it all going mate? been wondering how you were getting on or if you jacked it in!! Getting good runs and finding nice showers?

When you see him,don’t forget to say hello to the Italian Stallion,Lilo. (Leelo.)

If you can’t find him,ask any of their drivers about him,and when you do see him,give him my regards.

Ken.

here we are this better…

dont know how long i have it but they told me to make myself comfortable.

Quinny:
When you see him,don’t forget to say hello to the Italian Stallion,Lilo. (Leelo.)

If you can’t find him,ask any of their drivers about him,and when you do see him,give him my regards.

Ken.

i will do.

kindle530:
i saw a couple of your trucks on my way home from Manchester yesterday,

yesterday i only did a job from hull to darlington then back to hull them home to leeds.

Getting good runs and finding nice showers?

well i thought today would have been my first night out in 6 years :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i tipped at shepshed then down to b&q coventry then finished up at wednesbury but when i rang in they told me back to leeds :imp: :confused: .

Who’s is it Alex? Salford,Hill Hire?

What’s it like inside if,as I take it,it’s a hire truck.Has it been used and abused?

I spy an ‘O’ licence,so I take it they’ve had it a while.

Ken.

:smiley: Blimey, lot of decent trucks about these days. :laughing: :sunglasses:

Quinny:
Who’s is it Alex? Salford,Hill Hire?

dont know who it belongs too. they just said make yourself at home for a couple of weeks till we sort the fleet out. :question: :question: :question:

to be fair i want to keep it as i was out in one of the new ones yesterday that uses ad blue and the pump in leeds for ad blue is atrocious and keeps cutting out. plus not over keen on the digi card and also now longs have a roadrunner system that you have to type your jobs into, whereas mine dosent have any of that. :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

What’s it like inside if,as I take it,it’s a hire truck.Has it been used and abused?

no its very clean just needed a quick wipe and that was it. :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

DAFMAD:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry the whole fleet is auto.

I guess that the Roadrunner system they use,is similar to the one Bedfords use.(When they pay the bill. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Ken.

Quinny:
I guess that the Roadrunner system they use,is similar to the one Bedfords use.(When they pay the bill. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Ken.

do they use it at mac’s cos there is a new fella in charge at longs from mac’s called dave walker and he is well keen and excitable about the roadrunner system.

jessicas dad:

DAFMAD:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Bloody glad they are too far way for me then. :wink:

DAFMAD:

jessicas dad:

DAFMAD:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Bloody glad they are too far way for me then. :wink:

dont know why i love the as tronic … although when out in a xf105 the other day it ■■■■■■ me of a bit as i had nothing to do with my left hand as everything is done in that with the right hand. turn the switch to dive and thats it your off nothing else for the left to do. :confused: :confused: :confused:

as i had nothing to do with my left hand

I could think of a couple of things. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:

as i had nothing to do with my left hand

I could think of a couple of things. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

wwwhhhhhhhhhoooooaaaaa ken. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i drive for longs not handbury davis.

steady on i used to drive for h/davies its now wincantons :smiley:
see you in hull now i know the motor .its okay at longs then

A nice lot of phtos thanks a lot,
all the best with the job,

HAIRYGORILLA:
steady on i used to drive for h/davies its now wincantons :smiley:
see you in hull now i know the motor .its okay at longs then

yep im really enjoying being back. ive settled straight back into it there after a 6 year absence.

i made the comment on handburys after a thread i put on here 3 years ago … as i was overtaking one of their drivers on the m62 at lunchtime he was driving along stroking one off :open_mouth: :open_mouth: if you know what i mean :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice to see you this morning mate!

That’s 2 TNUK drivers I’ve seen in 2 days! (Saw Dreva in Bradford yesterday).

Glad you’ve settled back into the job…I did exactly the same after nearly 7 years doing “something completely different”.

P.S. Don’t tell anyone I’m not really a huge green ogre! :wink: :laughing: