My new ride

Well! she’s a bit old but the original owner spent a fortune on her, so I get to reap the benefits :smiley:

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/r … Hartl4.jpg

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/r … Hartl3.jpg

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/r … Hartl1.jpg

Don’t know how to get the pics to show on here

:open_mouth: Thats not that old - but - look out Frilly front curtain alert. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: Apart from that looks like a good one and 4x2 too. :smiley:

Looks alright apart from needing that scabby bumper sorting :slight_smile: . I think some would question the suitability of it on brick work with it being a 4-legger though :confused: .

And yes Steve, frilly curtain alert -

:laughing:

nice one mate :sunglasses:

Don’t know how to get the pics to show on here.
Next time you go to the bucket ,underneath the pic you have 3 choices. Pick the bottom one.
Thick Ozzyies!! :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t know how to get the pics to show on here

Add [ img ] and [ /img ] tags at the start and end of each file and you get this :

:laughing: gonna get frilly curtains all round and change the spots for the ones with the blue outer ring on them :laughing:

Got it booked in for next week for a bit of a paint touch up and an airhorn to be installed

She’s plated at 41 ton (super singles and up-rated front axle) so bricks are not a prob as long as i make sure the right amount of packs are loaded

Hopefully switching to Euro fridge work pretty soon anyway

Thanks Rob :wink:

And don’t take the fact that i put a wink there and i’ve got frilly curtains in any other way than just saying thanks GOT IT :smiley:

Is that a 460 richie? Plated at 41 ton shell fly mate.. Mines a 460 and the best pulling motor ive ever had…and i pull 44…ish :laughing: :laughing:

Yes JB she is a 460, i had the injectors cleaned because she was a bit sluggish and now as you say she flies

nice job richie m8 ! plenty lights ! aye get onto the euro work m8 ! curtains look the job too ! get the grille lights af lol too many dont look right … but nice m8 wish u all the best with it ! :slight_smile:

Thanks Ross, you are right mate I think the lights on the front are a few lights too many, as most of the side running lights don’t work I’m going to replace them from the front as they are the same light fitting

Nice Truck :smiley:

yeah richie m8 wud look alot better ! get some more pics if u can m8 ! :slight_smile: