My New Position With Scania Trucks N.I

Well guys I have received the news that I will begin a new job postion with Scania Road Trucks N.I. in the parts department, my official start date is this forth-coming Monday 25th-April-05… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :wink:

I have to say I do feel very nervous about the job, the first few days are the tough ones to get over I suppose… :sunglasses:

A dream job for me though and one that I relish, and the money is much better also and a few other benefits included… :laughing: :laughing:

So thats me now in the Scania family…awesome indeed… :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Cheers. :wink: :wink:

good luck to you mark i hope it all works out… how long till promotion :laughing:

Many thanks indeed, very much appreciated, promotion, thats a dizzy height… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers again…keep them wheels rolling… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :wink: :wink:

Good luck ScaniaV8, hope it all goes well for you, :laughing: :laughing:

good luck Mark, Road Trucks is a good business :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Good luck ScaniaV8 :smiley:

Good luck mate, when i seen this post I was sooo jealous!

All the best for the future with the Scania family and dont ever sell out to MAN Iveco or ERF!( you know the dealerships im talking about!! :wink: )

Regards

Kev

Good luck Mark with your new job,Road trucks seem to have a good reputation.
My next door neighbours dad works there as a mechanic,his dad has just retired from the stores(maybe you got his job?)and his grandson also works in the stores,so cant be that bad
regards derek

Should suit you well,

You will have to start listening to Johny Cash records

You might be able to get a new Scania out in your Dinner Bag eventually

trucking482002:
Good luck Mark with your new job,Road trucks seem to have a good reputation.
My next door neighbours dad works there as a mechanic,his dad has just retired from the stores(maybe you got his job?)and his grandson also works in the stores,so cant be that bad
regards derek

Sorry Mark,just noticed your Tyrone address ,seems I’ve got the wrong Roadtrucks,but arent they both the same owners,seem to be good to work for .
Hope you’ve had a good week.
regards derek

Road Trucks are indeed the same, their head office is Larne, with two other offices/garages. Granco are based in Newry, and my place of work, Road Trucks in Omagh… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

They are a fine company and from what I can gather everybody has a good word to say about them and their hard-working staff…of course… :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Many thanks Derek and everyone for your kind words of support, very much appreciated indeed… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

First week over and it went very well and smooth… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Cheers.