My new motor

Time to move house for me last weekend not a job which i enjoy but i am well happy with the new motor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The old

And the new

The new one has the bigger sleeper with fridge freezer, microwave and in a few weeks time is having a tri-pack fitted and some fancy marker lights along the side.

nice, whats a tri-pak ?stick another diary on trick,been wonderering where you had got to,im still of the wagons but still on my mower :smiley:

I bet youve got the limiter off that mower as well Phill :laughing: The tri-pac is a little engine thing they fit which runs heating/air con and house hold leccy without having to idle the engine Ill get another trip posted soon mate, take care and keep that mower lit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:grimacing:

Interior pics? Cant believe how big they are!

I do love them new Petes, i remember having an Rv in the States with some mates when one came past giving us a blast on the airhorns then accelerated like we were standing still although we were doing 60.

nianiamh:
The new one has the bigger sleeper with fridge freezer, microwave quote]

Fridge freezer & microwave is why you needed a bigger sleeper in the first place chunky :laughing: :laughing:

Is that right what I hear that your new uniform is a halter neck top & shorty shorts to go with your girlie new lorry :wink:

nianiamh:
Time to move house for me last weekend not a job which i enjoy but i am well happy with the new motor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The old

And the new

The new one has the bigger sleeper with fridge freezer, microwave and in a few weeks time is having a tri-pack fitted and some fancy marker lights along the side.

New one looks the β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  mate to be honest but there’s just somet about the old one…Think it must be them fat pipes :exclamation: :exclamation:

newmercman:
halter neck top & shorty shorts to go with your girlie new lorry :wink:

I don`t really think this is the site for you to be posting you own fetishes on how you like to see lorry drivers dressed, young children go on here :laughing:

I`d take you and your new lover to the church in it, but i think both you and BIG GEORGE would put me well over on the drives :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wow that is one hugh truck. :smiley:

nianiamh:

newmercman:
halter neck top & shorty shorts to go with your girlie new lorry :wink:

I don`t really think this is the site for you to be posting you own fetishes on how you like to see lorry drivers dressed, young children go on here :laughing:

I`d take you and your new lover to the church in it, but i think both you and BIG GEORGE would put me well over on the drives :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: