My new motor

Just a couple of quick pics so you know who to look out for, ive got a plain blue mega-ride Euroliner behind me until the 19th May (Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield, next Sunday in South Mimms probably are the destinatins till then)
Weather was too hot for washing truck so that will have to wait! And luckily, no alloy to polish thank god :smiley: :wink: Im going down in engine size from a 480 to a 430, but we dont often run heavy so no problem, however we do go away for months at a time(my record so far is 18 weeks) so the extra space in this truck cancells out all the negatives, plus having 2 diesel tanks where my last one had 1 also helps :smiley:

In fact, this trailer, with my old motor on the front

i will be keeping an eye out for you. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Where abouts will you be off to kindle?

Anywhere far flung and interesting? :wink:

:smiley: Top motor - that would do me too.

Ah bless ya kindle. That black paintwork will keep you quiet for many an hour. Looks tidy mate.

Black is just an arse of a colour to polish so should be interesting.
Bullit, got another week in uk, then 1st June till August im off by myself to…Sweden Finland Norway Denmark Holland Glasgow Birmingham Manchester Belfast Sheffield Newcastle London Belgium Greece Albania Bulgaria Turkey Croatia Germany Cardiff Liverpool Nottingham Czech Austria Hungary Italy, and to be confirmed Spain and Portugal. Thats as much as i know so far!!

Kindle, thats a nice little road trip!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Hope you manage to post some pics and a diary. :wink:

Is that an exhibition or for a band?

kindle530:
Bullit, got another week in uk, then 1st June till August im off by myself to…Sweden Finland Norway Denmark Holland Glasgow Birmingham Manchester Belfast Sheffield Newcastle London Belgium Greece Albania Bulgaria Turkey Croatia Germany Cardiff Liverpool Nottingham Czech Austria Hungary Italy, and to be confirmed Spain and Portugal. Thats as much as i know so far!!

Give us a shot when you are in Brum m8 , i will have the curry on :smiley:

bullitt:
Kindle, thats a nice little road trip!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Hope you manage to post some pics and a diary. :wink:

Is that an exhibition or for a band?

For a band mate, we dont do exhibition work, only music.

GerryT:

kindle530:

Give us a shot when you are in Brum m8 , i will have the curry on :smiley:

curry?? curry■■? curry!!! You’d better ask euromat about my eating habbits Gerry!! :wink:

poor excuse, should be gleaming black!! after that, it should be polished!!! :laughing:

Ive got 2 days off in Roskilde Denmark, was hoping to polish it here, but its too hot!! It did get a good wash in Germany yesterday, am going to put a few pics up (a bit by bit diary whenever i get the chance to do it) in the main forum. Cant really do the whole tour in one go as it would take forever to load, as im out for around 10 weeks.

Nice trip kindles, sounds like great fun. Pitty i’m the office boy helping to keep your dad rolling!!

He’s just about to get back in his old truck thats now blue, he must have some decent black polish and clothes some where you can have!

His truck will be blue and gold mate, like the one Terry drives.