my new motor

some pics of my new motor at my new company

and our t-cab and erf ecx

Looks nice, bet yer itching for a T cab though :slight_smile:

bet yer itching for a T cab though

no im happy with my volvo toby :wink:

looks smart, im guessing by the reg its an ex bill watling of norfolk motor?

hi carl is that you that keeps flashing an waving at me by that i mean your lights :laughing:

yeah its me george :smiley:
euromat my company bought it from steve fellows out shropshire way ,so im not sure where it came from originally although its top spec xl with wood dash 6 speaker cd player and full leather electically operated seat and aircon that will freeze water :laughing: and its been chipped to 500bhp it really is a good motor

Good Pics :smiley:

excellent pic’s carl.

what happened at imr. :question:

what happened at imr.

i needed somthing a bit closer to home and im not out all week every week at this firm and its more money mate :smiley: :wink:

Carl:
yeah its me george :smiley:
euromat my company bought it from steve fellows out shropshire way ,:lol:

Steve Fellows came from Bridgnorth.
Besides the two Volvos, A S Taylor also acquired Colin. Is he still there? He had the volvo with the haywagon (?) on the front, pulling for Norberts.

Carl:

what happened at imr.

i needed somthing a bit closer to home and im not out all week every week at this firm and its more money mate :smiley: :wink:

well good luck with.

you worked there before didnt you :question: :question:

well good luck

cheers alex .yeah the last time i worked there was over 7 years ago now time dont half fly by

A S Taylor also acquired Colin. Is he still there? He had the volvo with the haywagon (?) on the front, pulling for Norberts.

hes still there kate although ive only seen him once to say hello to

carl was it you driving into belfast today,or another a s taylor globetrotter?

yeah it were me mate .i had a drop in londonderry and one in bangor then back for the ferry outta belfast.what motor have ya got glenman and i,ll keep my out out next time im over :wink:

im driving a iveco stralis for total cargo services,if you’re over often i’ll keep an eye out for you. i was heading out of belfast as you were going in,before you would head down the hill but by the time i worked out that i knew your truck it was too late to flash.

you must go into some really dark places to require 10 extra lights!