My new motor

No longer driving for PM transport, gone back onto containers for my mate

Very nice Mark :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Yeah I like containers hope I get on for maritime I am applying

RUST and SCANIA go together :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: sorry couldn’t help that …especially with what the DAF bumper is like

Thought you like being on the agency Alder?

eagerbeaver:

No I jacked in on Monday. It has been brewing for a while, the lies, the naf work, the dodgy trailers etc. so I am applying for Maritime see if I can get back on containers. Fingers crossed :sunglasses:

Trafford Park?

No I live in Leeds

Saw West Yorks on your user thing. Thought it would be a bit of a trek!

I know somebody who tramps for them and reckons the company are decent to work for.

eagerbeaver:
Saw West Yorks on your user thing. Thought it would be a bit of a trek!

I know somebody who tramps for them and reckons the company are decent to work for.

I spoke to two drivers who work at the Doncaster depot and they say it is the best job they have ever had. It is not a sentence passed down by a court if it is ■■■■■ I can jack it and sign back with another agency :stuck_out_tongue:

mark h:

That’s VERY yellow :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Conan the Librarian:

mark h:

That’s VERY yellow :open_mouth: :grimacing:

It looks like an ex Caledonia logistics truck.

Have you got your new Merc yet damoq ? Or are you still wanting a DAF :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

norb:
Have you got your new Merc yet damoq ? Or are you still wanting a DAF :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s coming end of this week or beginning of next week. Just typical that I’m finishing up on Friday for a fortnight so probably won’t see it till I come back. Hope whoever drives it looks after it.[emoji6] There’s a silver Mercedes coming too. Think a tamper is getting that one and we also have 3 new XFs which are going to the Prestwick yard.[emoji3]

alder:

eagerbeaver:

No I jacked in on Monday. It has been brewing for a while, the lies, the naf work, the dodgy trailers etc. so I am applying for Maritime see if I can get back on containers. Fingers crossed :sunglasses:

Wincanton have vacancies on the boxes, I believe…

Took me a double take to regonise you the other day, well spotted by you :laughing:

Olog Hai:

alder:

eagerbeaver:

Wincanton have vacancies on the boxes, I believe…

Wincanton too far for me. Had an interview and driver assessment for Maritime today. Hope I get the job, he said I should hear by Wednesday :slight_smile:

alder:
Yeah I like containers hope I get on for maritime I am applying

I always says Containers suit Me, as I’m Chronically Bone Idle :wink:

Good Luck with your Maritime application :wink:

Thanks I am not usually bothered about getting a job driving as they are all usually the same but really want this one. :sunglasses:

alder:
Thanks I am not usually bothered about getting a job driving as they are all usually the same but really want this one. :sunglasses:

Good luck but I dont think youl need it as its well known that its virtually impossible to fail a Maritime assesment.
Im also a box jockey so might see you out there.