My new home from home

Thought id post up a photo of the truck im using for a few weeks.

Nice. Does that mean you are doing heavy haul?

How many nights out do you do?

Cheers

Welly

What are them circles for on the front bumper area, seen some man with them and some without, parking sensors ? Lmao , on a serious note I would like to know thanks

Smoggie89:
What are them circles for on the front bumper area, seen some man with them and some without, parking sensors ? Lmao , on a serious note I would like to know thanks

It’s on the HD Bumpers, think it’s the bolt holes. Looks awful imo.

Yep sure does

Yeah running ballast and other crane equipment about the place.

Only my second week on the job but you can get a full week away depends on where the work is.

Funnily enough I was wondering the same thing, had seen a load of samworth MANs with the same, I think they are just fasteners holding the panels in place look alright painted white and red like this but not plain like the samworth ones.

Did I overtake you on the M11 s/b this afternoon? Just after you’d overtaken the pleasant travelling type chap with his knackered ■■■■■■ van and ubiquitous too long trailer loaded with fairground equipment!

DABenji:
Yeah running ballast and other crane equipment about the place.

Only my second week on the job but you can get a full week away depends on where the work is.

Funnily enough I was wondering the same thing, had seen a load of samworth MANs with the same, I think they are just fasteners holding the panels in place look alright painted white and red like this but not plain like the samworth ones.

It’s Samworth Bros that I first noticed it on. Really nice and always spotlessly clean trucks, let down by that bumper imo!

Not me fella, not been onto the m11 with ainscough yet,