My new FH

This my new FH while I was waiting at two sisters in Birmingham

Wow

How many of these have they got seen one exactly the same yesterday at East Kilbride sainsburys dc

Don’t know as I just started but more coming. some 63 plates in yard but painted in neary all yellow as he owns them the other trucks like mine colour scheme are the lease/rental ones

Wee cowrin timorous beastie . Sorry wrong Robert Burns but a beast all the same.

Why have Volvo put the cheap looking plastic grey bumper on the bottom, ruins it in my opinion, why not just make it black like the grill?

Never mind the bloody Volvo, tell us how you got on with the two sisters :laughing: (photos required)

somebody as pimped it for you

robroy:
Never mind the bloody Volvo, tell us how you got on with the two sisters :laughing: (photos required)

:laughing: :laughing: I have a regular delivery at the smith brothers plumbers merchants which is at the bottom of that road. Can be interesting getting down there! :smiley: smart looking lorry op

I think everyone waits at 2 sisters.

Nice motor!

Very nice mate ,
all the best in your new “toy” lol

Caught this one of T FRENCH heading south through Sanquhar this morning. Eddie.

I have always been a big Volvo fan,1st one I drove was a tag axle E plate Globetrotter,even owned and operated a couple of FH’s but I really think the new model is a complete dogs breakfast

Reed Boardall FH.

Whats with the kipper lips?

watch the brake test on these unreal. youtube.com/watch?v=HoCknasKdRU

You Impressed with it ? ive delivered a few from the docks and the interiors are awesome!

FarnboroughBoy11:
Why have Volvo put the cheap looking plastic grey bumper on the bottom, ruins it in my opinion, why not just make it black like the grill?

I thought I was the only 1 who thought that grey bit looks ugly…:slight_smile::slight_smile:

The ones with body coloured bumpers and mirrors are the globetrotter versions, the ones with grey bumpers and mirrors are the standard version.

Regards SB.

In my opinion the new Merc’ Actros is the best looking. Volvo don’t seem to of got the new style black grill quite right. The previous model was much better looking.