my new boots

i recently bought a pair of comfy steel toe capped boots for £30. Today i went onto a building site and got them covered in mud. Not wanting to walk mud into my truck i took them off and put them on the steps of my fh12. thinking they’d be safe with the door shut. When i got back to base i went to put my boots back on to comply with h&s and there was only one boot on the step. It seems i’d put the other on the bottom step where its unprotected by the door!
I’m gutted.
Anyone want to buy nearly new size 8 boot?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rodney you plonker! :laughing: :laughing:

is it left or right?

PMSL :laughing: :laughing:

Go back to shop and see if they put the right one out! i dont mean the right one,could be left. :stuck_out_tongue: The opposite to what you got left,Right?

reminds of the time i left my gloves on the back bar of the trailer, then drove 250kms back to base to find one glove sitting there, somehow by way of a miracle.

but the other was nowhere to be seen :cry:

probably cheaper than yer boots though

Haha, Retrace your route and see if its on the road somewhere :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you’re ever around 5 lane ends on the A1 come off and take the A57 towards Worksop. Just off the roundabout is a lay-by and a staggering selection of odd shoes hanging in one of the trees there. You never know, you could get lucky :laughing: :laughing:

I’m in tears here, so I am!

Schoolboy error.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It would be good for a one legged ■■■ kicking contest …

I have a size 9 trainer for a left foot you can have if you pay the postage.

I was walking through Bradford the other day and this steel toe cap boot hit me on the back of my head!!!

Doh!!! Not done that one meself, but have had them fill up with water on the steps before somehow.

Classic though mate made me laugh! :smiley: