My MP

Can I ask some of you to go to the ‘Professional Drivers’ section of Trucknet and comment on my MP being not interested in the problems Drivers have at Calais.
Please do not put any responses regarding my MP on here, only a comment that you have added your response on the other section of Trucknet.

Thanks
Alex

alexsaville:
Can I ask some of you to go to the ‘Professional Drivers’ section of Trucknet and comment on my MP being not interested in the problems Drivers have at Calais.
Please do not put any responses regarding my MP on here, only a comment that you have added your response on the other section of Trucknet.

Thanks
Alex

I don’t quite understand this, but might be a bit thick.Why do these people want to chuck rocks etc.Is it because the driver’s won’t take them ?

Have a trip out for a week Mrs and see what is involved in the job.

I don’t know but I have a bit of an idea

Tony

Nothing that cant be sorted with a machine gun, stop fannying around and lets have some action especially now we have saved the poor children from there that shave and have gonads the size of a mule, its a joke just sort the job out please as those still doing International work as we do are getting slightly peeved off, Buzzer.

My MP is a ■■■■ called Farron and he is worse than Clegg ! he would have us remain in the EU and join the Euro ! what a ■■■■ ! Cheers Bewick.

i like BUZZERS AND BEWICKS reply , see lads, not all owners and employers were [zb] holes .

peggydeckboy:
i like BUZZERS AND BEWICKS reply , see lads, not all owners and employers were [zb] holes .

Are you looking for a start or what “PDB” ? crawling wont get you anywhere with Buzzer and me ! :wink: :open_mouth: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Yes!!i want some of BUZZERS SHALLOTS but i come from north of watford , so i do not think i will get a look-in.lol

Aren’t MPs elected to ‘represent their constituents’?

If so, how can any MP who is in a constituency which voted to leave the EU - like Ed Milliband, still campaign to stay in the EU?

Can someone explain? I genuinely don’t understand it.

John.

Can I ask anyone who is interested to comment on the ‘Professional Drivers’ section to do so this weekend, I’m going to contact my MP’s office to let her know the views that are expressed there.
Don’t get mad - Get even!

Thanks
Alex