My mate Danny`s rig

Thought you might like to see a few pics of my old workmate dannys rig.
He`s living in New Zealand now. Its got a 550 cat engine in it.
I got that wrong its a 535 ■■■■■■■ with an eaton fuller crashbox and he says they run at 45 tonnes

8 wheel tractor unit? :confused: bugsie not checkin the wheel nuts on that rig!!!

One of Auckland Port

A new chipliner

i’ll bet they’re great pix, shame you over done the re-sizing!!! :open_mouth: :confused:

Edited and Resized

It might just be worth the fine and points to see their faces when pulling into VOSA Carlisle with this. On second thoughts maybe not !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Great pictures though, cheers. :wink:

Wow, thats a big tractor unit! great pic! :wink:
Josh

Nice Argosy mate - it’d look good over here that one - for the head-turning effect if nothing else.

Does every truck in OZ/NZ have Linfox wrote on it? :blush:

bloody hell jon what is it with you and stobbie green. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats not danny page by any chance is it jd ?

steadymabo:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Yes it is!!
Do you know him from denby`s?

Ive been driving in new zealand for about 7 months now, ive seen linfox’s trucks all over the south island, mainly in Christchurch where im living, im on for a company called tullochs, it aint bad work but the money is ■■■■, this is my truck after it had been cleaned up ready for its yearly company calendar photo shoot, its not a bad truck but i certainly aint not FH12 or SSC thats for sure

JB:

steadymabo:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Yes it is!!
Do you know him from denby`s?

I do mate yes how is the bald headed git ? :laughing: :laughing:

I think hes settling in now. :laughing: :laughing: He had a few wobbles to start with and i think hed have been back( at denbys or RH :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: ) if his mrs had let him, but hes loving it now.
Ive known danny for years and hes a cracking bloke.

Ugly looking things those Argosy :cry:

Yeah danny is certainly a grafter, and i’m not surprised about him wanting to come back at the start, its a big life style change, also not surprised to see his truck shine, he always liked a sparkling truck ! :laughing: :laughing:

Interesting aero pack…

TC